SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] ZimkZ^'s Administrator Application

ZimkZ123-iwnL

Steam Account Name:  ZimkZ^
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ZimkZ123/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm a 16 year old male from NSW that currently lives in Grafton I love playing sports like soccer, and also playing on KZG servers my mains servers are retakes and executes servers as well as casual comp I also love talking to players and admins and helping them out with things that they need I’m also a chill and calm person 99% of the time.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming   Personally I think I deserve this position because I'm never one-sided where there's been conflict, I've always put myself in both parties shoes before jumping to any sort of conclusion. I could also help a lot of people that struggle on the server that don’t know commands and im a non toxic player and want to help as many people as i can. I know most commands and things about the aim servers. I also have over 2k hours on CSGO so I can tell if someone is just a high skill player or cheating most of the time . I love talking to people and starting conversations. I'm easy to talk to and I love helping people fix things or just helping people that are going through rough times because I have been there. I would love to be apart of this amazing admin community “Thanks for reading this and have a very nice day. 

Edit: i also have won one  member of the day once also been with the server for 18301 days.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Aim servers. I love the community that the kill zone gaming group has made and I would love to be apart of the staff team. i personally think i deserve to be a aim admin because i have played the server over 400+ hours and just love playing on the server on a daily basses. I'm also super easy to get along with, and I'm super laid back but can be serious if need be. I'm not a shy person so I can strike up a conversation with just about anyone making the environment on the server more enjoyable and can help anyone in need if I have the available knowledge to do so.

Play-Time on Server Group:  I have 7+ days on casual comp, 6 days on retakes and 3 days on executes.
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I play mostly every weekend if not working and every day after school if i am not working which is most days i dont work.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  @gorn
Vouching Players:  BI-lo

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by ZimkZ123-iwnL

Need a bit more information in the "why you deserve to be part of the killzone gaming staff" section as it's very important that we can benefit from taking you on ?

Regarding the lack of staff on cas comp and retakes we normally have at least 1 admin or moderator on at all times, It's just you may not recognize the names. Our servers will auto kick afk players and if a staff member is not on you can always contact us with either !report or !calladmin and one of us will jump in and help. Cheers.

474019_705.png

kzg-new-smallest-forum.png.1ff32969fe588702e33c1d8441af83fe (1).png

• 2 weeks later...
  • RetroViper locked this topic