Steam Account Name: gun
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:444767963

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  Other

Reason for Ban: Hacking

Admin that Punished You: Retroviper

Reason for Ban: Hacking

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Because i'm legit like idk what i've been banned for (if aim- i have nothing to say bcz my aim isn't great) (if walls- then, some people say i play like i have walls because i jiggle a lot of shit weirdly also i use look where cunts are at the start of the map and see where they are) (if bhop- well i'm ok at it i go kinda fast but other cunts -Nico, water, Hennessy are way way way better than me). I would appreciate if you over looked my case correctly. I like playing on your server and would be sad if it ended to this ban.

Bloomzey

I was main person watching you gun I’ve watched you for over an hour and I have seen you looking at people through walls without knowing that where there. I also watch you prefire multiple times. The difference between you bhop and other is that they all have a tendency to strafe and I watch you bhop perfectly up a slope with no strafing. I will send all the evidence to the head admin and they will determine the outcome. 

wetwork o

how do i prefire with awp

Bloomzey
1 minute ago, wetwork o said:

how do i prefire with awp

Hard to explain but basically you there was someone who was watching a different angle then as he moved you perfectly aimed to were he was exactly going to be. And I watched you do this twice on AWP_FORT

wetwork o

twice when i had like 30 kills doesnt seem like damming evidence

Edited by wetwork o

wetwork o

also i know angles people hold the same shit, like there are common angles on fort, if you play alot its easy to remember these angles. Fort has the most comman and easiest angles to 'pre fire' (thats an ak thing)

Edited by wetwork o

wetwork o

so whats happening

wetwork o

nothing?

Bloomzey
2 hours ago, wetwork o said:

nothing?

Like I said the head administrator will look over the evidence that I have sent her and she will make a decision on that appeal 

wetwork o

let me know when it the decision making has been concluded

wetwork o

dude

wetwork o

its been 5 days

Bloomzey

So the head administrator has reviewed all the evidence and has had other staff members opinions and the final conclusion was that it you where using  hacked client. Meaning that the ban will stay in place. If you want to further argue this take it up with the head admin @nala privately. Best of luck

wetwork o

lmfao i wasnt cheating but ok have a good day