No Man

[OTHER] No Man's Unban Appeal

No Man

Steam Account Name: No Man
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37065181

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_0:1:171784983, STEAM_0:1:192965043

Server Group: OTHER 
Server:  Other

Reason for Ban: Insulted skyprah in MM on dust 2 (for his memories sake, he probably doesn't remember). I am banned on all servers.

Admin that Punished You: skyprah

Reason for Ban: Insulted skyprah in MM on dust 2 (for his memories sake, he probably doesn't remember). I am banned on all servers.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I'm sorry I insulted you and your skill in MM back in September. Toxic matchmaking got the better of me, and I am truly sorry. I don't know what else to say...I've never been banned on an alt or banned on my main prior. I would've applied earlier but I stopped playing CS for a while. I know you didn't need to hear some toxic bullshit from my mouth and I'm sorry. I hope my "clean record" or whatever you'd like to call it apart from this one time will help persuade you into letting me back into the servers. I may have played since then on a smurf account, but never banned on them I only go on them to play not to intentionally be rude.

Sorry again, and thanks for reading.

My Name is Tito

accepted.

Yours Truly

My Name is Tito
Management