Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57912147

Alternate Accounts: 

Server Group: MORDHAU 
Server:  1v1 Duels

Reason for Ban: Salt

Admin that Punished You: random pubber

Reason for Ban: Salt

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Dear KZG

Please allow me to apologize for what I did over the past few weeks. My behavior was extremely inappropriate, immature, and lacked the respect KZG deserved. It was a disruption and distracted others from dueling.

It was embarrassing, but I learned that nobody appreciated my poor behavior. In the future, I have every intention of curbing my thoughtless actions and learn to adjust my behavior befitting the environment and situation.

Again, I am sorry for my actions and I hope that we can put this matter behind us. I look forward to playing on KZG again. If you have any thoughts in this, please feel free to share. You may contact me at your convenience at https://steamcommunity.com/id/poopoopenisbum/.

Sincerely,
poo

Imperialism

+rep I can vouch for him, friendly guy and has learnt from his mistakes 

Brutalskills

+Rep Very friendly player who does alot for the community, deserves a third/fourth? chance