SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] Paratheus's Administrator Application

paraFyre

Steam Account Name:  Paratheus
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/parafyre

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: G'day, I'm Ethan, or Para in pretty much everything. I've played a lot on KZG on Mordhau and have become involved within the KZG community on the servers. If I tried I could probably name 50 active players on the servers. I love a good laugh with my friends online, and to play around and explore the wonders of the beautiful OCE community ;]. I try to keep things civil when it gets out of hand, and will stand up for the innocent when things go sideways. I do admit that I can get carried away at times but have and will be able to pull myself back.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I have been told that I'm a very honest person, and I take pride in that. I can judge situations fairly and with diplomacy. I also love to have a good time, and want to sustain it in the KZG servers where I can. There's always room for fun in these servers. I can tell if someone is cheating fairly easily, and I read chat really fast to keep up to speed with the little conflicts going on. I think I can say that I'm decently known in KZG by now, and that can help me keep things in order, a man is nothing without friends after all.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Because I am community oriented, and I try to maintain balance within the servers, I believe I deserve to be part of the Mordhau Management Team. I love to see people enjoying themselves on the servers, and I think I can help maintain peace and fun in our free lands! I can interact with almost anyone in the community and have a good time with them. I believe this is a strength that allows unity between the different groups on KZG and is an important aspect of maintaining peace. I deserve to be on the Team because I can see problems for what they are and will solve them as fairly as possible. I don't like to polarise myself or others, as I believe this creates division between our players. I'm also fairly active, usually on in the mornings for about an hour or two on weekdays, and on afterschool for most of the evening. On weekends I play very often, probably more than is healthy :), and I stay because everyone is amazing on these servers. As some youtuber once said: "I love this community: *starts crying tears of joy*

I can't count to 300 :)

Play-Time on Server Group:  Mordhau - about 450 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  WEEKDAYS:
~7:00AM-8:00AM
~4:00PM-8:00PM

WEEKENDS:
~6:00AM-9PM
(very unhealthy :])

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Brutal, Egatron
Vouching Players:  superch4rgzed, Freiherr Cat, Gmeme, Ketzo, snower, Poochie,

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes