Or sign in with one of these services

Pssst, you are awesome!
Maino

[MORDHAU] Maino's Moderator Application

Maino

Steam Account Name:  Maino
Steam ID: 76561198206421167

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I play a lot of games all of the time i play sports like basketball and rugby and a couple others. I also don't mind swimming and i'm just a normal chill kid and want to make the community a better place.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I play a lot of mordhau and know the game and i'm a pretty chill guy and want to just make the community a good place.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think that i deserve to be apart of the kzg (kill zone gaming) staff team for a lot of reasons including my experience , how i am fair and my ability to work out and fix problems.To start with my experience with the game is quite a bit and i know whats right and whats not right. That also goes with community problems i have seen whats right and not right.Next reason is i think i'm a pretty fair guy and i'm not going to be bias or take sides. Also just because i know someone i am not going to tolerate people breaking the rules/ being toxic. My final reason is that i can normally work out any problem given to me so that would be another good reason why i believe i should be apart of the kzg staff so i can try my best to make the community a better place yet i can not guarantee i will be correct or perfect 100% of the time but i will try my hardest.

Play-Time on Server Group:  400 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Mostly every day for a minimum of 2 hours

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Brutalskillz / Samurai
Vouching Players:  Glad / Anime Exterminator / Shrinko / Katuke 

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Maino

The_Egatron

I dont really know to much about you, so ill leave this one up too the other admins for vouches 🙂

Brutalskills

+ Rep, Active, friendly player, would make a great admin

• Like 1

Samurai

+Rep, All round good bloke. Has rep in the community

• Like 1

Friendly Guy

DENIED If you have any inquiries as to why it was declined please contact me