SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP SG] faizw0w's Administrator Application

faiz

Steam Account Name:  faizw0w
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:97250334

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Greetings friend, My name is Faiz and i'm from Malaysia. English is not my first language so i hope u guys understand my england very well. I've played alot of games because i loved playing games since i was a kid especially rpgs and open worlds, any games in any game platform. I've played cs since 2003 (CS:GO since 2014) which is my current account hours on record is 3,140hours. I'm the type of guy who likes to having fun and chill, especially in casual games, doesn't like to tryhard as much but when i do i failed miserably :<. I've enjoyed well playing on KZG server since the end of 2018 but active recently since last oct 2019. I think in this year 2020, i should step up to be one of the staffs to maintain this good server and looking some more of friends in this server. u can see my data at http://killzonegaming.gameme.com/playerinfo/899241

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  It's an honour to have this opportunity, i've been appointed as admins before in early 2018 but unfortunately the server close down due to the owner facing real life issues, not long enough for me to get the experiences . As for admin/mods i am very determined to help the players, listen to their problems, solve problems quickly and avoid any discomfort and speculation. I would like to share some new ideas to the server incase i got accepted in the future and mostly bring balance to the KZG community server. futhermore i have to act professionally and put my emotions aside from bring personal issues. peace!

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Personally having this chance as one of the Killzone Gaming's staffs to maintain and balance the server are what me and the players wanted. sometimes when the staff rather buzy or offline, i see some other players which are mostly at young age 10-15 years old being toxic cancerous swearing for no reason, abusing mic with racism and being very offensive towards other players. hereby i wanted to join and help the staff and keep the servers are clean and fun. New players sometimes that are cheating and ofcourse they are low ranks play in the server and i think this is exrtremely painful for the regular players to gain their points and and lost their interest thus the server became less player and less lively. surely ill think carfully before making any decisions to ban or mute someone.

Play-Time on Server Group:  10 days 00:29:43 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Times According to my Country;
(Offday)
Monday - Wednesday : 1.00PM - 12.00AM
(Working Days) Thursday - Sunday : 7.00PM - 12.00AM
i have alot of free time , mostly i spent my time 3-4 hours in the server

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Springpizza, Mashiro, Winnie, Hipp
Vouching Players:  Ngeh, Ysue, jhk, Oda

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes (But right now im having issues with audio,will fix it asap this week)

Edited by faiz

Faiz is a great guy and a great player, he's kept a postive attitude and holds a firm standing in the AWP SG community. As well as his skill, faiz has proven himself as a prime candidate for this role. 

+rep

A great guy and mature enough to hold the responsibilities that an admin or moderator have. Always seems to have a positive and great understanding of a certain situation.

Faiz is a kind and friendly and an amazing person and i think he can help the kzg community to get better since we are in lack of mod/admin in the server.

+rep

as you know faiz is known by his skill and his maturity and i believe he's gonna be a good admin if he has an opportunity to be an admin

+rep for this friendly guy

Yes

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has a lot of effort and was nice to read. The players seem to love you and you seem like a nice guy. I believe you have a shot at making it in the staff team and would like to see you succeed. Good luck with it. +Rep

excited cute girl GIF

The Weeb Of The Party <3

aiko

• 1 month later...

+rep. insane player and seems to have put in a ton of effort in his app, hes friendly too 

quack quack madaquackas~

Discord : AshaZ#3825

▬╥▬|Never Look Down On Anyone|▬╥▬

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted.

Please contact me on discord (@ruthles_kila#0003). welcome to the team.

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

• ruthles_kila locked this topic