SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] Poochie's Unban Appeal

Poochie

Steam Account Name: Poochie
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:71191942

Alternate Accounts: NONE

Server Group: MORDHAU 
Server:  1v1 Duels

Reason for Ban: Vote kick abuse

Admin that Punished You: Unknown

Reason for Ban: Vote kick abuse

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: The person who was vote kicked, Qui-Gon Jinn, has had a grudge against me for quite some time, and frequently antagonises me and my friends, and is generally rude in in-game chat. He was also attempting to interrupt duels and FFA by throwing short spears, however he was unsuccessful but I feel that still deserves a vote kick. The admin is unknown as they weren't even in the server when I was banned and I have no way (that I know of) of finding out who did it (although I suspect they are a friend of Qui-Gon's given how quick the ban was given out).

Edited by Poochie

• 2 months later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management