SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] ❤ twitch.tv/TheMummaBear ❤'s Moderator Application

❤ Sariah707 ❤

Steam Account Name:  ❤ twitch.tv/TheMummaBear ❤
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53383827

Sex: Female

Desciption of Myself: Hi im ❤ twitch.tv/TheMummaBear ❤ also known as Jess :) i stream every night and hang out on the surf servers alot while streaming. I like to think im happy and positive and fun all round i try to be as ind as can be to others on the server i do cop alot of slack but i always try my best to see the positive side of it :)

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Funny jokes, positivity, love, peace and my streaming attracts people to want to come chill on the server and hang out on the server attracting more people to see that the servers exist :)

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Ive been on and off the servers now for about 7 years and i love hanging out on the servers chatting with people making great friendships and connecting with people i also like to make sure the community is positive by letting people know its not nice to be bullys :) i want to be a peace keeper and to spread love and positivity :)

Play-Time on Server Group:  1d 05:55h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  mornig 8-12 night 9-12

Vouching Staff on Server Group: 
Vouching Players: 

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by ❤ Sariah707 ❤

no thanks, ive seen the amount of chaos that you have caused on the kzg skill surf server. i personally dont think that you deserve this role at all because you would make a terrible mod, the way you make people not bully is by bullying them back and ive seen this first hand when you were muted that one night. you also have little to no play time on skill surf.

-rep dont deserve bruh`

+rep

Bumped into you a few times on KZG and although I have seen you receive a lot a shit from players, you just shrug it off and make a joke. I’ve also seen you active around late times where no staff are to be seen and we need one to control the toxic players. Great person, would be a great staff member in my opinion

I haven't seen you lately or actively interacting with the community in completely positive matters. 

So I am yet to get a good opinion on who you are and what you can do for this community, so as of currently my vote is a no

I hope to see you more often and interacting with everyone in good manners. :)

Sometimes I can’t help blaming You
For leaving me here, what am I supposed to do?
There’s plenty of women, there’s drink and there’s drugs
But we both know that won’t be enough
‘Cause I see You in the daytime, and I hear You at night
There’s a pale imitation burnt in my eyes
I don’t wanna be here, I don’t know what to do
Sometimes I’d rather be dead
At least then I’m with You

tumblr_ovpm9cwxX71wyjjh2o1_500.gifv

<3|KZG Skill Surf Mod|<3

Amber Run - Amen

Lord Huron - The Night We Met

Juice Wrld - Let Go

5 hours ago, Helldog2269 said:

no thanks, ive seen the amount of chaos that you have caused on the kzg skill surf server. i personally dont think that you deserve this role at all because you would make a terrible mod, the way you make people not bully is by bullying them back and ive seen this first hand when you were muted that one night. you also have little to no play time on skill surf.

-rep dont deserve bruh`

pot calling the kettle black but yeah its a good point

I think you should not put vouching players who have not even vouched for you. Thank you for taking the names out.  You were told to apply in a few months, i feel this hasn't been long enough. The whole team will agree with this. 

Declined

Edited by Bl@ñk (Bl@storious)
  • Like 1

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

• Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) locked this topic