SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP SG] Ken's Moderator Application

Ken

Steam Account Name:  Ken
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104191993

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hello, my name is Ken and i've been player csgo for around 2 year and have been playing kzg awp server for around a year. I am favourable and pleasing to the players of CS:GO.I love talking with people in the community , especially those who are funny in some ways. My hobbies are playing CS:GO , Anime , Korean Drama and making a friendly community in csgo.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  One of the thing that makes SG AWP server fun is some characteristics of people. I'm one of them - the clown guys. I like bringing joy to the community and make them feel like home. One of the main reasons I want to be staff is that i like having friends , as much as possible. This makes the community less lonely. If i'm given this role , I would try my best to keep this server as peaceful as possible. That being said , I'm a very open-minded player as I could try to solve problems depended on the situation and not being biased.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I found out that after school times (3.00 PM)most staffs are actually off , which is troublesome. One of the worse thing that could happen are young teens spamming mic/ insulting others / annoying other people. That being said , I can deal with those type of things since I'll be on during that time. I found out that i made people of the community of SG AWP SERVER laugh a lot due to my embarassing jokes. I believe i will fulfill my duties fairly and being calm.

Play-Time on Server Group:  8 days 06:27:22 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  3+ hours everyday.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Mashiro
Vouching Players:  Heroxd, DoubleAs,

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Ken

• 1 month later...

i dont know much about you but from what i've seen you're a relatively friendly player but i have not been active enough recently to see anything from you, neutral 

Good luck tho!<3

quack quack madaquackas~

Discord : AshaZ#3825

▬╥▬|Never Look Down On Anyone|▬╥▬

• 3 weeks later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic