SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] █▀█ █▄█ ▀█▀Leg's Administrator Application

NUTleg

Steam Account Name:  █▀█ █▄█ ▀█▀Leg
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:233537214

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a energetic and talkative person who is always on the KZG mini games server.  6,1 absolute unit. friendly and brings a positive vibes. I love being competitive and have a good laugh afterwards. i like long walks on the beach. rank 2 on Mini Games : )

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I want to make the game fun for everyone .I am an active player and I follow the rules. I get along with the members of the KZG mini-games and other KZG servers. I am always willing to help out and want to make the Mini Games server a fun and joy-full experience for new and regular players. I like having a bit of fun with the members of the server and get along with the majority of the active players. I am always down to talk with anyone. whether its banter or helping someone out. I love helping people out with problems or if they don't know something on the server. and i regularly hop on discord and talk to people personally. 

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming:  I have applied to the KZG staff team to help others and take some leadership in keeping the server in check and making it a fun time for other people in the process. would help the server stay alive and out of chaos. I play regularly (most days) so i would be constantly helping out. I have noticed that the CS:GO community is quite toxic and may not be suitable for out younger members. these younger members may experience or have experienced aggressive language towards them or mic spam. I want our members to keep playing the mini-games server and enjoy it. This i why i feel i should take the role of admin.

Play-Time on Server Group:  4 days 02:06:37 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Monday to Sunday 4pm to 11pm weeknights and 3pm to 2am weekends

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  sPeD kInG, Bottom Frag Bill, MissC, nebula, space holding pingu

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by NUTleg
wrong steam id

made an account because i heard this this guy was applying for admin,,,

really good bloke, helped me when i was new, friendly to talk to, can take a joke

+rep forsure admin material

Your Steam ID is incorrect this is your Steam ID (STEAM_1:0:233537214). You have good play time on the server and you application was decent. The players seem to like you and that can be great help towards getting staff. You do have potential, Just have to work your way up to it. Good luck.

excited cute girl GIF

The Weeb Of The Party <3

aiko

Whilst I think that you have the potential for admin and are quite respectful and rule-abiding on the server, I think that your self-promotion and asking for +1's is a downside, and in my previous experience is a deterrent to the staff team.

The best applicants are ones that don't continually state that they are applying or asking for +1's.

This is all coming from outside the staff team but its just something to keep in mind when you are on the server. Good luck

1be.gif

• 2 weeks later...

+rep although you are an extremely helpful and dedicated player on the minigames server, I feel you need to elaborate more on why you feel, you deserve to be part of the kzg staff team, best of luck!

• 3 weeks later...

I like you, you're fun to be around, you create good conversations and a healthy environment but I don't see you as a role model. You're too much of a carefree player, as much as you want to help you don't give off any authoritarian characteristics. Admittedly it is a bit difficult without having any kind of tools to enforce with, but you just don't seem like someone who would fit as a staff member. 

Whatever the outcome is I hope you continue being yourself because all in all you're a great guy. -1

sтεαм

Good bloke but i never saw you as a staff member. I think Goose and Zing have covered everything. -1

Sub to my Channel >>>  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8xVEMSz6Wm6-JL1snYTUOw?  <<<Sub to my Channel

JB Highlights Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjVars5_Hs

[SM] Zing: Initiated a vote: Who is better admon

[SM] Vote successful. (Received 59% of 17 votes)

[SM] The answer to Who is better admon is: Snapz.

JOIN MY GAMBLING DC - https://discord.gg/yurYTkp

Denied.

Unfortunately at this current time you have not been accepted as Staff for Minigames,
you are more then welcome to submit another appeal after 3 months.
thanks,

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

• ruthles_kila locked this topic