SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] Bottom Frag Bill's Administrator Application

Bottom Frag Bill

Steam Account Name:  Bottom Frag Bill
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:14140252

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Im kind, helping, humorous and my favorite game to play is counter strike, i constantly play KZG minigames as it is what makes cs go fun

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  im humorous, kind, helping, smart, open to meeting new players and helping new players, im a team player and i have a good personality and im top 2 on the mini-games server, im easy to talk to and i communicate and get along with the other players well

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I feel like I deserve to be apart of the Kill Zone Gaming staff team because I am constantly playing the mini-games server and always helping players do what needs to be done. because I am always playing I see people who are doing the wrong thing and or need help, I can bring a lot to the mini-games sever and help out when needed, I can help keep the server alive and can find out information from the players and others on how to make the server better and have more people playing and enjoying the server as much as I do. I am always someone that can listen to peoples issues with other players on the server or can help with any complaints that people might have. I have commonsense and patients so id never do anything to abuse my power or do anything to ruin the server. when I am on I am kind to the players and helping. I help players when they have a question about the server whether its how its played or the rules or how to complete a course map. I am not a hard person to talk to and im always open for a conversation, id love to help out with the server and id love to help the players be comfortable to continue to play on the server and id like to make their experiences on the server be as enjoyable as possible and show them how friendly and amazing the KZG community is so they want to come back and play on the awesome minigames server. I feel like id be a kind and fair admin because I follow all rules and I speak up when someones doing something wrong to make sure they dont do it again, I would love to have the chance to be admin on this great server and to keep the minigames and KZG community loving the fact that they can come on and have an enjoyable time. Thank you.

Play-Time on Server Group: 4 days 04:48:10
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  i play the server everyday for about 5-6 hours each day and maybe about 12 hours on weekends

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  MissC, sPeD kInG, Dasher636, NUTleg, Nebula, Meh, Carlhayman

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Bottom Frag Bill
more information

+rep, Bill is probably one of the most active players on KZG minigames, he's not only a great teacher to new coming players, but he's also an amazing friend. Constantly encouraging and cheering everyone on. I feel the KZG team would majorly benefit if Bill was accepted. Glglgl x 

• Like 1

super nice guy and great to have some friendly banter and play on the server with, as well as being very helpful and I think he would be a great addition to the staff team!

HUGE +REP

nebula

3 hours ago, real nebula said:

super nice guy and great to have some friendly banter and play on the server with, as well as being very helpful and I think he would be a great addition to the staff team!

HUGE +REP

nebula

+rep

Bill is one of the regulars, he's always stood out to me with how helpful and accepting he is to newer players, while others will flame i have observed him to welcome and help for lengthy amounts of time.  He's easy to get along with, and in my experience his positive traits are quite rare to find in the cs community. I think he would do a great job if appointed.

• Like 1

BHOP ENJOYER

+rep great persona about him, always ensuring the players are having a great time while being reasonable. Good banter which is always a positive.

Good luck!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Solid app, active and seems a good fit for staff. +1

Sub to my Channel >>>  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8xVEMSz6Wm6-JL1snYTUOw?  <<<Sub to my Channel

JB Highlights Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjVars5_Hs

[SM] Zing: Initiated a vote: Who is better admon

[SM] Vote successful. (Received 59% of 17 votes)

[SM] The answer to Who is better admon is: Snapz.

JOIN MY GAMBLING DC - https://discord.gg/yurYTkp

ACCEPTED.

please get in contact with me via discord ruthles_kila#0003 or steam provided in my signature below.

welcome ?

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

• ruthles_kila locked this topic