SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] ChunkyCrusaderr's Administrator Application

ChunkyCrusaderr

Steam Account Name:  ChunkyCrusaderr
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:60094923

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am passionate about what i do, i like to make sure what i do is done to the best of my ability, i love am ambitious about what i do and what is asked of me, i am well organised and im pretty sure it comes from OCD, i am good at communicating and discussing details and when asked i leave no details out, im flexible in what i do and very attentive to what others might say.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming I am passionate, I am organised, i have a good sense of things, im not one to judge and im quite flexible to suit any kind of work in the staff team, i am cooperative and attentive so anything that you say i will hear, i am resourceful and through when it comes to getting results and i make sure not to make any rash decisions.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming:  I am an active player of the KZG 1v1 Mordhau servers and its always a great experience be it the good admins or the thrilling community im always happy to be playing for some reason or another, but mordhau isn't always the happiest game and we know that sometimes people just want to see the world burn and decide to ruin other peoples experiences, now usually this isn't a massive problem on the KZG servers but I've been noticing a lack of admins on KZG 3 and 4, so there are not many admins on these unpopulated servers and i want to change that, i want to stop FFA players from ruining other peoples experiences and bring a bit more joy to the servers, i believe with my flexible and passionate abilities and the fact that i enjoy playing on the lower servers more, i think i could stop a lot of the annoying players that go to these specific servers because I've tried to stop most FFA players in the past but who will the people in the server believe right? most of the time its FFAing players and that's just not a fun time, I've been vote kicked for trying to stop FFing players, it is also pretty hard to get an admin on sometimes because they might be busy or doing stuff somewhere else, but im not doing anything important and im always looking to improve other peoples experiences, so i think this position at KZG would be not only beneficial to the players in these lower servers with fewer people monitoring them but would also be a good boost in KZG's reputation, im also really forgiving and i like to make sure that if people do the wrong thing they get a second chance, but if they keep doing it there will be consequences, overall i just want to make   KZG servers a better and more enjoyable place to be and i think this would be a good start.

Play-Time on Server Group:  25 or more hours on mordhau, over 100 on my csgo account
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Between 4 pm and 9 pm on weekdays and 10 am to 9 pm on weekends.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Psycho
Vouching Players:  Psycho

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by ChunkyCrusaderr

First of all your steam ID is incorrect (This is your steam ID STEAM_1:0:60094923), Your application has a lack of effort and information. Your reasoning for wanting to join the staff team isn't the best and i believe you should try to improve it, It has asked for your playtime on the server group and you have put the server group you are applying for instead, i would recommend changing that as soon as possible. Good luck on your application.

excited cute girl GIF

The Weeb Of The Party <3

aiko

As an Admin of Mordhau ChunkyCrusaderr has shown me how much he cares about the KZG Community more than any other player I've seen. His passion is often more than what one can expect from an Admin and I believe he is quite capable of having the Admin role. He's earnt my trust and I appreciate what he's done for me as well, he's also tried helping other players who were in need of help. +1 Rep from me.

Ignoring the first poster in the thread, his reasons for wanting to help out are completely justified and good. 

I've personally never seen you in-game, but agree the servers 3-4 are generally unmoderated, because everyone joins in a sort of line, they fill 1-2, if the others have more players after a while they filter to the rest, but again in general 3-4 seem to consistently have around 8-10 players while 1-2 have 20-30 each ON PEAK HOURS, so I completely agree with you there and your extremely valid point warrants my recommendation. 

I hope your age, and hours in Mordhau doesn't affect your ability to tell the difference between blatent abuse and a few friendly guys mucking around, that's KEY to helping a server flourish

+rep

• 3 weeks later...

ACCEPTED.

please get in contact with Friendly Guy via Discord to get started - Friendly Guy#4328 

Edited by ruthles_kila!
spell check

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

• ruthles_kila locked this topic