SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] 7's Unban Appeal

seven

Steam Account Name: 7
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/sevenhitsthose/

Alternate Accounts: NONE

Server Group: COMBAT SURF 
Server:  Combat Surf

Reason for Ban: triggerbot

Admin that Punished You: clifford

Reason for Ban: triggerbot

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I have been playing a lot on the server for the past few months and would never cheat nor do i even have cheats. I really like the server and combat surf in general so i would appreciate it if you could take a look at this so i can get back to gaming thanks :) .

I clipped the 5 minutes before i got banned so you can see i wasn't using cheats. https://youtu.be/biYmB_AyK_0?list=UUNf1ADMOz25cbGQ9MAcSfGw

Want to add more because I really miss the server and want to play again, I thought this was just a misunderstanding however it has come to my attention that a lot of the admins do think i'm cheating and I want to clear things up. I have been playing on the server pretty much daily for the past few months and have been gradually getting better, it's the only game I find fun right now and wouldn't cheat and throw the only game I enjoy away. A lot of my friends play on the server and I have no reason to cheat and never play on the server again. I hope I can get unbanned because although there are other combat surf servers I really love kzg and the community. I'm not 100% sure how triggerbot works but im pretty sure its if you put your mouse over the person it automatically shoots but at 2:43 in the video above you can see i didn't also shoot instantly. There has also been many other times that although i didn't save i have had my crosshair on people just watching them and i didn't automatically shoot. You can also hear my friends reactions in the video at 3:45, and if I was cheating they probably would of just been like "oh you finally got banned" or something like that. I really hope you take a second look at this because i never cheated and never will cheat on combat surf because i love it and i love the community thanks.

Edited by seven
adding more

• 3 weeks later...
  • ReedaNZ locked this topic