SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] teddie's Administrator Application

teddiE

Steam Account Name:  teddie
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:153231281

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: My name's Adam - i've been playing Combat Surf/KZG for 4 years now. I would describe myself as a chill guy, combat surf is one of my hobbies that I am invested in and enjoy doing a lot.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I am very familiar with the plugins/features in the server, and I'm capable of helping new players.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I deserve to be apart of the team because of my previous experience in staff roles on servers like: Matrix, Kryptic/Reflex, Exile, DZG and more I can't remember. I understand the rules and punishments of the server.

Play-Time on Server Group:  7 days 02:16:01 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Weekends: 5-6 hours
Weekdays: depends but usually 2-3 hours

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Nightmare, Sandals
Vouching Players:  Morty, butter, HonQues, eden, Matthew_1

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

+1 wowow hes really quirky and cool! x3 we e-dated for abit but it didn't work our >:( trust me he hes thicc!!!!

helped out on reflex with admin stuff, i nominated him for admin but the server was closed b4 it was accepted.

Edited by Aorty

+1,

All jokes aside I definitely feel he would be a good addition to our staff team. He's experienced and active.

Goodluck Teddie!

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

+rep 

lots of previous experience plus he has a solid 7 day play time. helps out on surf a fair bit, always hits me on griver rails :c

:harambe: :silver: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • ReedaNZ locked this topic