SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] ⓂMrⓏZurls2020's Unban Appeal

sh841

Steam Account Name: ⓂMrⓏZurls2020
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:179306077

Alternate Accounts: NONE

Server Group: COMBAT SURF 
Server:  Combat Surf

Reason for Ban: because those guys bullied me so i cust at them and i said to the guy hes name was nigger that was hes steam name he probaley changed it and i said to them piss off and stuff and i know i shouldint be unban but i have alot to deal with im 14 and i make mistakes come on and they coppied my named and impersonnated me and said i have a blocked nose

Admin that Punished You: ReedaNZ

Reason for Ban: because those guys bullied me so i cust at them and i said to the guy hes name was nigger that was hes steam name he probaley changed it and i said to them piss off and stuff and i know i shouldint be unban but i have alot to deal with im 14 and i make mistakes come on and they coppied my named and impersonnated me and said i have a blocked nose

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: because i have alot to deal with im sorry for being the kid i wasint ill completely change now ill block who ever wants to get my reaction and today ill change if i get unban ill be nice for now on and not be toxic or anything thats what i said before now im serious ill change for now on i wont be rude or unkind ill just block them ok so pls unban me

I think MrZurls should be un banned, he does get bullied on the server and usually the players being mean to him get little to no punishment, so i think its unfair that MrZurls has been banned for retaliating.  

He gets bullied for the way he talks and sounds, he has no control over this, so to be angry and frustrated at the people being mean to him, it's justified. 

20 hours ago, sh841 said:

pls  guys i  know i did  something wrong i miss playing   ?

do you have bhop scripts on or something?

:harambe: :silver: 

2 hours ago, Raymond said:

do you have bhop scripts on or something?

no i was being toxic to the  poeple that were being  a   jerk to me

• 2 weeks later...
  • ReedaNZ locked this topic