SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] ебать тебя's Unban Appeal

CodeineBlake

Steam Account Name: ебать тебя
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:246374187

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_NONE

Server Group: SKILL 
Server:  1v1 Arenas

Reason for Ban: Mutli-Hack

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: Mutli-Hack

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: i believe this ban is completely unjust as i know im in fact not cheating, i know word of mouth is a run around game of he said she said, but i was in this server for no more than 2 minutes, 2 other people where in there aswell, i played two rounds of the ♚ KZG | Dust2 Deathmatch FFA | 128tick (in which i believe i lost both rounds) and then one of the members (im assuming a mod) said something along the lines of just testing out the walls hey? and i was promptly banned
i would have responded to this earlier and lodged this support ticket, but ive been travelling overseas from australia and have not had the most stable internet connection
i can be reached at [email protected], if any further communication etc is needed
kind regards,
blake

• 2 weeks later...

hi was this on 1 vs 1 arena or on skill? You've applied the unban on skill surf not aim. Please clarify so i can contact the correct person.

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

• 1 month later...
  • Bot

Hi Bl@ñk (Bl@storious),

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management