SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] Extacy_'s Unmute Appeal

Extacy

Steam Account Name: Extacy_
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:111383297

Alternate Accounts: NONE

Server Group: MINIGAMES 
Server:  Minigames

Reason for Ban: "Being a dickhead"

Admin that Punished You: Snapz

Reason for Ban: "Being a dickhead"

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: So to be honest I don't fully remember how much of a cancer child I was back in the day to deserve 28 mutes, but I do want to preface this appeal with an apology towards any of the players or admins that had to deal with any of the bullshit I caused.

I do however remember that the final reason I was permanently silenced was because I told everyone on the server to type "speed.toggle" in console, which would instantly permanently ban you from the server (I think I got 3 people to type it). I'm not sure if this was from an outdated anticheat (because there's really no reason to ban someone for a console command that doesn't exist). But yeah, just an immature joke to waste people's time.

Again, apologies for any inconveniences I caused. Just want to play some more shitty course maps?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Extacy,

Thanks for submitting a unmute (unsilence) appeal, we will be reviewing this over the next few days and will let you know the outcome.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

Accepted.

You are now unsilenced, any complications please contact me on discord or pm on the forums.

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

• ruthles_kila locked this topic