SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] phairon's Unban Appeal

Loki.

Steam Account Name: phairon
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:94388694

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_1:1:206271701

Server Group: COMBAT SURF 
Server:  Combat Surf

Reason for Ban: Duplicate account

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Hello
First and foremost I want to apologise for my mistakes. I am in the wrong and have no reasons that would excuse my decision to explicitly break the rules, I am merely here to ask for forgiveness.

An important note before I elaborate further. I don’t believe that ‘Duplicate account’ was the true reason I was banned. Way back in 2017, I thought it would be funny to blatantly cheat on the alt I listed earlier, and as a result got permanently banned, however, even with the help of the support team on the Discord, I was only able to find the details of my main account ban, so sorry for that.

Anyway, as I was mentioning earlier I did cheat on KZG almost 3 years ago now. During this time I have accepted I have been in the wrong and had not complained about being banned since I explicitly broke the rules. However, as a result of this ban I have missed countless opportunities to play with friends due to KZG being the lead Oceanic server for CS:GO. There are plenty of KZG servers that have a gamemode I want to play from time to time that no other servers have with players on, yet I can’t play as a result of my ban. Me cheating as a 14 year old was an impulsive decision that I have experienced the consequences for and I feel like these past 3 years have been enough time for me to reflect and change as a person.

I have no intentions to repeat my mistake and would be grateful if you would give me another chance.

Thank you very much for reading.

Edited by phairon
Spelling fixes

• 2 weeks later...
  • ReedaNZ locked this topic