SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[OTHER] MotherFucker Jones's Unban Appeal

MotherFucker Jones

Steam Account Name: MotherFucker Jones
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:99439055

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_0:1:523942402

Server Group: OTHER 
Server:  Other

Reason for Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: i got banned for swearing and abuse and got banned for a week and took my punishment, i did not know i wasnt allowed to use another account to jump on the server and i got banned for another 4 weeks i think that is not fair and i beleive i took the whole punishment, if you unban me it will not happen again. cheers.

I will talk to the head admin about reducing the time but you will still get the minimum 1 week ban for abuse.

• Like 1

474019_705.png

kzg-new-smallest-forum.png.1ff32969fe588702e33c1d8441af83fe (1).png

Hi MotherFucker Jones,

it's common sense to where if you are banned, you shouldn't be on the server for that time period whether it be on a alternate account, friends account etc

we will review this shortly as per what Gypsy has mention above, we will review and let you know shortly of the outcome.

thanks,

• Like 1

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

This was discussed and agreed to reduce your ban to 2 weeks. Can i suggest that you change your name from "faggot nigga" to something else.

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

• Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) locked this topic