SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] ✪ Greifyy's Moderator Application

LootGypsy

Steam Account Name:  ✪ Greifyy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:123271772

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: My name is Greifyy and I am a longtime player of CSGO (AWP servers in particular) I play mainly fps games but mainly CSGO I am a friendly and approachable person who never has an issue listening to issues or advice. I am dedicated and hardworking in all things I do and am very methodical with information but most importantly I like nothing more then having fun and having a laugh with people. I am putting this application forward as all I want is to help keep KZG a fun and enjoyable server and in future help with the growth of its player base.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  The qualities I bring are:
- I am a former admin for Ban-Hammer before they shut down so I have experience in moderating a server and knowing what is acceptable and what isn't
- I am level headed and rarely lose my temper
- I have an abundant amount of experience on CSGO and with that have been able to get to a point where I can confidently judge whether someone is hacking and would be able to pass that information on to the relevant people
- I also believe I can help keep the server a fun and enjoyable place to play

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I truly believe I will be able to improve the quality of life for both the casual and dedicated players, I seriously enjoy playing KZG AWP I believe its a server that anyone is capable of join and enjoying themselves on and all I want is to help moderate the server to keep things cool, calm and collected to try and keep the player base flourishing. I deserve the chance to show my worth to this server and to the players that are on it and to try and improve their experience on KZG.

Play-Time on Server Group:  6 days 8 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Everyday and the times are fluctuating but always at lest 1-2 hours during peak times

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Kora, MGBOLTs
Vouching Players:  Kora, Terrorpreist, Master

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

655302_1002.png

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Great bloke have had many conversations with him very nice guy known him for awhile overall would be great part of staff team +rep play mc with me ❤️

2f03e17971849660d63714fe381dcb13.giftenor.gif?itemid=12661768Imagine Looking at this

+rep ?

Greifyy!1 glad to see you make it heheh ?

Ive known him since ban-hammer server I was a player on there as well, he was a good admin. I can vouch for his reliable and responsible behaviour. He is on very frequently and I believe that he has a strong ideal of managing things and people, he also has a high responsibility and I dont think Ive ever seen him break any rules. This guy is nice and fun to play with !! ?

Best of luck !! ?

good luck with that GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

I've known Greifyy since the Ban Hammer days and he's always been a great guy to play with. He welcomed me into the community in those days and was friendly with new players and a reliable and fair admin. I would definitely recommend Greifyy for the role of Moderator and possibly Admin as well in the future. Best of luck mate. Big +Rep for my mans Greifyy

+rep

Good admin back on BH. Very fair and level headed. Actually gives a fuck about the player base and making sure everyone has a good time on the server. 

+rep! Genuine, good lad! Always fun to banter with and a nice lad! I believe he has the qualities of a natural leader and will greatly help KZG grow to its full potential

Good luck! 

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

+rep x12.  Greifyy evokes a warm, light and enjoyable atmosphere, with a focus on maximising fun.  One of the few people that abates my urge to turn off voice chat forever - the highest honour I can bestow upon another being.

I am proud to call this child of terror my son.

There where some big words and it scared me and bit and hurt my head but otherwise he’s a pretty good bloke I’ve seen and heard. Think he would be good for the team but stick to 4max letter words xx 

+Rep

+rep. Greiffy allows an enjoyable environment for all on the server. He makes the server enjoyable and always puts a vibrant smile on my face. Whenever he hops on the server, there is always exiting communication between others. An amazing bloke that likes to rape me with his knife and it is very exiting to "leg it" but still die whilst doing it. Overall makes me scared when he plays but better to have fun than be scared am i right <3

Nice application to read, but I have to question an applicant that is known to have at least four known accounts on the server which I will link below. He actively resets his points on two of them, boasting once to make a third account reset. Now for the majority of the server, this isn't an issue, but for top 50 players, that do care somewhat about points this is truly an issue. I understand people come on the awp server to have fun, but others come on the server to "tryhard" and test out their awp skills. I would hope an aspiring staff member would take into account the wishes of all players, and their point of views. It's fine to look down on players who care about points, you are entitled to your opinion, but when someone who is going to be given actual power on the server, takes criticism and responds by resetting more of his alts to further aggravate players by taking maximum points on death, I don't see how this is a good display of character and indicates to me that when you are put in a position where someone is aggressive towards you about something you have done, you will not take a calm and reasonable approach, which is seeked for in a potential admin.

I understand this is a personal strife that I have had with the applicant, but I question whether anyone in top 50, excluding probably about 10 players, don't at least get slightly annoyed when someone who has the skill of a top 100 player is purposely going on an alt with base points, and taking 25 points on death, furthermore when the player expresses over the mic that they want a reaction from those players, indicating if not stating they are doing this to anger individuals or something similar. I also understand everyone thinks you are their best mate, and I'll admit, you're a chill guy but this is obnoxious and I honestly question you on how you can justify what you are doing? Why did you reset your accounts points and why are you constantly seeking to do it? Please tell me in your own words, why you think this is okay, when you are ruining the play experience for other players that do care about points, which we have a right to do. If taking 25 points on kill from everyone is the only way you can have a fulfilling time on KZG, I can, I guess understand why you do this, but if your motives are purely to annoy, aggravate or even harass certain players, including me, how can you possibly be trusted with perms, after all, the admin privileges can break a server. I trust you wont do something like that, but in terms of mild abuse, as it stands I think its very possible you could do it in the future. I'd appreciate a respectful reply and not an attack on my previous staff employment as I don't see the point of that, nothing I have said here will change based on my past actions, these are all your actions sir. 

Kind Regards,

Your fellow player :)

https://steamcommunity.com/id/introvertaus/ - alt, has 15 hours on the server with 895 kills thus far, has only 1728 points, which is impossible based on that kill count unless he resetted.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198365722619/ - alt, first connect that is shown on gameme was January 19th, considering his mains oldest recorded connection on gameme was 23rd March 2018, this must be used as the same purpose as prior, if not inadvertently.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198360262647 - alt, currently has 1066 recorded kills but has only 1,727 points currently, which again is impossible without a reset of points.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Greifyy/ - main

Edited by Sorrow [Not The Admin]

Hey @Sorrow [Not The Admin} that's a fine question to ask which the answer to this is simple which I have answered to anyone who has asked me in a respectful way which you have this time, I reset my account to have something to do, I also do it to try and persuade players not to teamstack and spread them selves out more fairly (as in not a team full of top 50 players stomping a group of players who can barley move and shoot) while this occurs less now then it did upon my original reset so I guess this point is moot. Truly this is something that I have done since Ban-Hammer where I reset weekly to see how far I could get in the space of a week (reset period for Ban-Hammers point reset) and to me end of the day it is very rarely I will jump on the server to sweat especially on the aforementioned accounts. those accounts for the most part I will be more then likely messing around until I hit a  point where the points are more acceptable to starting playing a little more properly. Also as I am happy to show it is not as if when I reach that point when I stop taking points I instantly switch accounts to a fresh reset and then start to specifically target people and take their points (I will not lie and say this has never happened of me targeting someone but that is only when said person is being toxic and truly disrespectful in a way I believe is inappropriate to any situation) because as above mentioned that we will use you as an example, now please note this is purely an example and not wanting to cause an argument or throw shade on anything as I ma trying to answer you to the best of my ability, when I first reset all of my accounts (which I have not done to my main account which is the most played account sitting at roughly 9k points) you became quite hostile as soon as you noticed which I can handle "flame" over something like that as you stated it was something I had done and it would be pathetic of me not to be able handle people getting upset but as with every one I am human and even my patience has a limit  especially with some of the things being said to me and I may have handled the situation poorly and then upon next reset I asked if you were going to have a go at me because for me I just wanted you to get it over with so I wouldn't have to hear it again until I next decided if/when I reset my accounts. so I apologies if that came across to you as rude and obnoxious but I am hoping you can see my point because as I have said to people many of a time I am in the server to have fun and I know it could be said I could just play solely on my main account which obviously I would have to do whenever I play KZG AWP if I got mod. I am sorry of this has been a bit of a mess to read but if you have any further questions feel free to ask me in server or with another post because I am more then happy to try and explain my view on any concerns you may have. Also thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns and asking them in clear, comprehensible and respectful manner.

Kind Regards

Greifyy

Edited by Greifyy
Misspelled some things :)

655302_1002.png

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

As of this moment no I don't have any plans to further reset my accounts. Which I can't give an answer to why as its information I am not sure is well known or concrete yet.

655302_1002.png

I would hope whether you gain or do not gain staff from this application, the outcome does not influence or leverage your decision in the future. Good luck.

Edited by Sorrow [Not The Admin]

+rep known him for years, always a pleasure to play with and a great guy to chat to.

He is very easily able to shutdown some of the more toxic players and while he was an admin on BH, was able to balance being lenient and stern perfectly to allow for a much more friendly and welcoming atmosphere in said server. Good luck mate.

Letting people know in case my activity drops abit over the next week I am still highly interested in becoming a MOD it's just I am hospitalized right now for a severe infection and not sure when I might be released it may be tomorrow or up to a week from now much love all 

Edited by Greifyy
I'm Back Now :)

655302_1002.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic