SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SCUM] natswhatireckon's Administrator Application

AP3X

Steam Account Name:  natswhatireckon
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:437632167

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: what can I say im 30yo gamer

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  fairness,equality,fun

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I believe I deserve the admin role on your scum because I think I can help the other guys out take some load keep and eye on things so they don't go pair shaped make sure everyone is doing the right thing and just helping out where I can

Play-Time on Server Group:  166hrs currently on your scum server
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  every weekday from 3pm AEST and weekends all day/night

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  zippy6234
Vouching Players:  rawks

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

i am one of the Admin that killzone has already taken on for the Scum server. I dont know how many of the killzone staff will vote for APEX above, as i dont think any staff of killzone actually play Scum. So no one will know him as much as we have over the past weeks. I have been trying to Admin the server myself as much as possibly, as Rawks had to work extra hours for a short while. Apex had been helping others get started in the game from just the players side. He has been a great help, and keeping in touch with me directly, for any problems, so i can take a break now and then. Even my wife who is a gamer herself, said that i shouldn't have to spend over 9 hours straight watching people if i think they will damage the reputation of the server. So having Apex playing heaps, an helping me on the Killzone Scum server has been a blessing for me at the moment. So i am hoping you guys will let him become Admin as soon as possible.

• ruthles_kila locked this topic