SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Trozzikz's Moderator Application

Trozzikz

Steam Account Name:  Trozzikz
Steam ID: Trozzikz

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hi im Trozzikz, im a Very old player ive playing on KZG servers for quite along time now im 17, im from Brisbane, im a photographer/Beatboxer, i love to communicate with people on all csgo servers and irl

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Qualities i can bring to KZG servers.
- i can bring a non Toxic Community.
- ik the difference between cheaters and skilled players.
- i can take the necessary procedures to deal with toxic players that includes (muting, kicking, banning.
- if a player is being bullied and they don't like it i would react to that as quick and as professional as possible.
- i also record my KZG games, So i will always have evidence

It is not hard to pick out a hacker been skilled/normal players i have been playing csgo for years now and its not hard, also i can also pick out trolls and if i see someone acting up (being toxic) i will check there account and see if i can find if they are ban evading or if they have multiple warning for that same reason i picked that player out for.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  WHY I DESERVE A PART IN KZG STAFF TEAM

I Deserve apart in the KZG staff team because i can get the job done i will be active most of the time unless i have work, im kind to all, i stick up for others including other staff members, also if i get a notification that someone needs a staff member in another surf server than ill try and respond to that as quick as possible, i used to be a staff member in KZG Combat surf but i got demoted because alot of people were saying i was abusing my powers but in reality (The reason for me demote of staff i was a fresh new admin on combat surf and people wanted to exploit that so one person in the server was like on the count of 3 everyone scream and lets see what percy does, i than had to mute the people screaming and they got very toxic because of that) (percy was my old name) i wasn't but i can show you that i can do much better this time i love to surf so i can bring the surfing community back together and make it a non toxic community, i will try my hardest to get things done on this server ill also attend staff meetings and also recommend some more servers, As listed above i would bring all those Qualities to KZG servers.
I hope when people see me as a staff member that don't acting up to look for attention and if anyone is being toxic in game i hope people can come to me for help so i can help resolve the situation

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)
-Trozzikz

Play-Time on Server Group:  1 days 16:13:27 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  i can play almost every day at 4:30pm unless i have work

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  MrMogan, Webster, lassie001, Mrzurls2020, kaleb 

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Trozzikz
adding vouching players

Hello Trozzikz,
Thanks for applying for staff, this looks like a nice well written application, Quickly reed it and your experience helps your chance alot, especially since you were previously staff. But the reason that you got demoted might not be a really good thing, and might be something you might want to clarify or sort out with the likes of Skyp, or whoever demoted you. But personally still have to meet you/ or get something memorable from you. All in all fix up that and get a bit more well known and i think you have a good shot. Good luck

- drk

On 10/03/2020 at 5:41 PM, Trozzikz said:

used to be a staff member in KZG Combat surf but i got demoted because alot of people were saying i was abusing my powers but in reality (The reason for me demote of staff i was a fresh new admin on combat surf and people wanted to exploit that so one person in the server was like on the count of 3 everyone scream and lets see what percy does, i than had to mute the people screaming and they got very toxic because of that)

You weren't staff?

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

Aw lol my bad, I looked at your account Activity and you were lol

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

welcome welcome. Just to clarify what server group are you applying for? skill surf or combat surf?

Edited by Bl@ñk (Bl@storious)

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

On 12/03/2020 at 3:35 PM, Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) said:

welcome welcome. Just to clarify what server group are you applying for? skill surf or combat surf?

i was trying to apply for all surfs like noob surf, beginne surf, skilled and so forth 

On 12/03/2020 at 2:10 PM, My Name is Tito said:

Aw lol my bad, I looked at your account Activity and you were lol

nah its all good yea my old name was percy, i was like combat surf admin for a couple of weeks. btw ive seen you around im pretty sure weve spoken as well but yea 

Thanks for viewing my application 

Regards 

Trozzikz

Well written out application, I see you we're previously staff that helps. 

Hopefully now you're much more mature and will be able to handle situations with quick action and with good consideration. As that is what we are looking for, I haven't seen you on much? although I haven't been on for a week or so. 

That given, I will be present this week and I hope to see you there. 

Until further notice N/A

Sometimes I can’t help blaming You
For leaving me here, what am I supposed to do?
There’s plenty of women, there’s drink and there’s drugs
But we both know that won’t be enough
‘Cause I see You in the daytime, and I hear You at night
There’s a pale imitation burnt in my eyes
I don’t wanna be here, I don’t know what to do
Sometimes I’d rather be dead
At least then I’m with You

tumblr_ovpm9cwxX71wyjjh2o1_500.gifv

<3|KZG Skill Surf Mod|<3

Amber Run - Amen

Lord Huron - The Night We Met

Juice Wrld - Let Go

22 hours ago, surfboihohen said:

Well written out application, I see you we're previously staff that helps. 

Hopefully now you're much more mature and will be able to handle situations with quick action and with good consideration. As that is what we are looking for, I haven't seen you on much? although I haven't been on for a week or so. 

That given, I will be present this week and I hope to see you there. 

Until further notice N/A

Hi thanks for reading my application just been a bit busy lately due to exams in exam block at school but i should be on alot after my exams :)

Regards

Trozzikz

Edited by Trozzikz

To clear up any confusion,

Percy was put on trial on Combat Surf. His permissions were shortly removed after an abuse report was on Percy. Linked here:

Legacy was also relatively close to the same position to Percy. If my memory serves me correct he was also demoted to a reason unknown to me. 

He's made mistakes in the past, I've recently been in contact with him. He's a changed guy. 

Personally I feel like if he wants to partake in staff position again he will need to improve and show improvement to the server group he is currently applying for. 

Best of Luck.

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

• Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) locked this topic
  • Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

is this your steam id: STEAM_0:0:163893792 ? Correct?

or this one STEAM_0:1:520598519 ?

otherwise what is your steam id?

Edited by Bl@ñk (Bl@storious)

76561197974420008.png

Hii, I have played with him and he a really nice guy and seems pretty responsible to me i think that he will be a great staff member to have on the team 

giphy.gif

UW:)

pika pikachu island adventure GIF

• Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) locked and unlocked this topic

Denied

Please try again in a few months.

76561197974420008.png

• Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) locked this topic