SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] Van of Corona™'s Moderator Application

Van Of Smoko

Steam Account Name:  Van of Corona™
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SmokoVan

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Very smart and handsome, good at doing skids. Never crashed. Never been pulled over. Have broken 1 gearbox.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Being very smart i can tell when people are being idiots and need to be dealt with.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I have a lot of time played on mordhau, mainly kzg and other duel servers. I know many of the players, which makes it easier for me to understand situations that appear in game based on how these players act and have acted in the past, meaning i can deal with problems quite fast. I'm on very often, usually at peak hours when shit hits the fan a lot. I've admined servers in the past so do have some experience. And i think the mordhau kzg servers do sometimes lack staffing, just due to how theres so many kzg servers and lots of players on at peak hours it can be hard to manage, so extra staff is always good.

I dont think my word count will reach 300 as i dont want to ride my own cock for that long. But I think thats a good enough description.

Play-Time on Server Group:  Can only find CSGO servers in that link but i have plenty of time on the mordhau servers
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  3-9pm most days

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Parathesus

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  No

I do decree that Van would be a good team member, as he spends plenty of time on the servers, and is well known and can carry himself well.

+1 rep

based based based.

• Juicy 1

ACCEPTED.

please get in contact with Friendly Guy via Discord to get started - Friendly Guy#4328 

Edited by ruthles_kila!
spell check
  • Banana Time 1

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

• ruthles_kila locked, unlocked and locked this topic