SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] |SPQR| Vetinarix's Moderator Application

Vetinarix

Steam Account Name:  |SPQR| Vetinarix
Steam ID: 76561198010500120

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: 26 years old. BMus (Composition) graduate. Full-time gamer since graduating. Qualified Investigator. Interests in cinematography, music performance / composition. I lead Australia's largest Mordhau clan, Legio XLII Australis (SPQR). Mature, observant, logical and sympathetic personality.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  - Management experience (I manage a large number of clan members on a day-to-day basis, including event organisation, discipline, clan direction, recruitment, training)

- Training experience (I have authored and operated multiple large-scale training programs within Mordhau, including the training & Certification of 120+ clan members, the supervision of high-skill archery & cavalry training programs, and the creation and growth of a competitive team)

- Game Server Administration experience (SPQR has run both a duel and internal training server since August last year; we've operated under an evidence based banning and ban-logging policy, with a large and rule-compliant group of admins - we virtually eliminated FFA from our duel server back when it was very active - prior to being DDOS'd to hell and back by said FFAers.)

- Server Back-end Administration experience (our servers are Amazon hosted and run off Linux virtual machines; I am familiar with back-end access, ini modification and mod.io procedures)

- Community relationships (I am on good terms with the leadership of established AU Mordhau clans / teams and some of the up-and-comers, and I am generally highly recognisable across the community. Furthermore, I'm well respected for my ingame attitude towards other people, and my abstinence from immature / FFA behaviour)

- Growth/development assistance (I can help develop the KZG Mordhau AU admin team through solid recommendations facilitated by my vast familiarity with the Mordhau AU playerbase, and suggestions of reporting and banning procedures)

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  My leadership, administration, training and people-management experience is relatively strong, as documented above. I can bring these strengths to the KZG team to help supervise your high-volume Mordhau servers.

My game server admin experience will allow me to quickly make responsible and effective administrative decisions, understanding their consequences. I am able to appropriately communicate with players to deter unacceptable behaviours, de-escalate conflicts between players, and respond proportionately to incidents. These are necessary qualities for tenable administration. Additionally, I am familiar with reporting and logging mechanisms, and support their usage to maintain consistent administration. I am able to distinguish between new players learning Duel rules, small groups of friends engaging in some acceptable fun on the edges of the map, players that don't realise their actions are unacceptable, scenarios which have the propensity to devolve, and blatant examples of FFA / RDM behaviour.

My relationships with established players/teams, and my ability to develop new relationships will foster respect for authority and ensure that I am able to easily manage incidents with both sympathy and sturdiness. I should also make clear that I'd be avoiding any shows of favouritism, especially regarding perceived conflicts of interest re: members of |SPQR| or players with whom I am close.

I am satisfied with the rules established by KZG, and would be interested in furthering their specificity or implementing other mechanisms to ensure a more enjoyable gaming experience for the denizens of the KZG Mordhau servers.

I am extremely active in Mordhau at the moment, playing somewhere between 4 - 10 hours a day on average. Even with clan obligations, this availability would allow me to spend a significant amount of time on the KZG servers.

As some general commentary, while high server traffic is generally a positive thing, of late I have been noticing much more prolific player abuse and FFA across the board on the KZG servers. I am also familiar with some of the recent internal issues that occured at KZG, but that is more of an aside. I think KZG needs strong and experienced hands to tend to its players at the moment, and given the player volume, many more admins with more reliable availabilities. I believe I can fulfil these requirements.

Play-Time on Server Group:  Several hundreds of hours. I have over 2000 hours Mordhau game time.
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I am generally available 4PM AEDT onwards, sometimes as late as 5AM AEDT the following morning.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  TheEgatron
Vouching Players:  eX. Imperialism

Have Read Server Group Rules:  No
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• Bot

Hi Vetinarix,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

I have read this and i know of this player. He has been a big part of the OCE community. Please consider his application into the Mordhau KZG team as he will provide expertise in his role as admin.

+1 Rep

+vouch

A well respected member of the oce community. Takes things very seriously and due to his involvement in the community he can make decisions based on the matter at hand

• 4 weeks later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic