SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Sexy Smexy's Unban Appeal

Smexy the non racist!

Steam Account Name: Sexy Smexy

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:27574550

Alternate Accounts: NONE (all are lost and haven't been active in a long time)

Server Group: COMBAT SURF 

Server:  COMBAT SURF

Other:  

Reason for Ban: "Continuous annoyance/trollish behaviour on kzg servers."

Admin that Punished You: Gimmeyofries

Reason for Ban: "Continuous annoyance/trollish behaviour on kzg servers."

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Oh boy, here we go again.

The last one was denied for seemingly no reason, no negative comments were made, all comments made i believe were in my favour of being unbanned, the staff member who denied my application wasn't even around during my ban, he has almost zero knowledge of me, he goes off what he has heard and makes his entire opinion off that.
Some of ya'll know me as Sexy Smexy, i have been banned for over two years now for the reason "Continuous annoyance/trollish behaviour on kzg servers." I do honestly think that explanation is a little light explaining what actually happened (What happened was obviously much worse). I was banned for constant racism, abuse of players/staff members, just been a massive troll. My punishment is obviously justified to my actions. I will admit the usage of alternate accounts, they all have been banned and i have not used an alt account for atleast 9 months now. I am a much more mature person and i obviously have respect for other players and staff members. I'm not that annoying child i was known as anymore, i have taken many steps to changing how i behave over the past two years, and i am a much more nicer person now then i was. I do believe two years is enough of a punishment considering every rule that i broke was purely verbal only, and never any cheating exploiting, etc. I really hope you's consider unbanning me, i hope you all have a wonderful say, have a good one.

• Bot

Hi Smexy the non racist!,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• ReedaNZ locked this topic