SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] VinhDT's Moderator Application

VinhDT

Steam Account Name:  VinhDT
Steam ID: 76561198033765238

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Currently studying IT at university; Aspiring to become a software developer/engineer; Student of BJJ, Wrestling, Kickboxing; Gamer.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  The reason why I love Mordhau so much is that it has so many qualities that are similiar to martial arts which I have been training and studying for about 5 years.
Martial arts has taught me many things such as discipline, patient, empathy, resilience, humility along with hard skills such as self defence.
The skills I have obtained through my training has benefit me in life times and times again and I believe it will be beneficial to KZG when dealing with players of the game.
It has allow me to rid myself of ego and obtain a mentality that everyone deserved to be respected and treated fairly.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Whether I deserve to be part of KZG is up to the staff to determine but I will state the purpose of my application in the below.

The reason i'm applying is that I would like to give back to the people that has given me hours and hours of fun and excitement by providing free servers for everyone to enjoy.

There has been an influx of FFAing players in Mordhau recently and there seems not to be enough mods around to control the crowd. I understand that FFA can never be eliminated from a game such as this but I would like to do my part in doing whatever I can to reduce FFA, and allow everyone else to enjoy the game as it should be.

Mordhau is already a frustrating experience especially for newer players, ffaing players discourage these new players from enjoying and progressing in the game, personally it was quite frustrating when I first started many hours ago. 
There has been numerous occasion where I have logged on to play after a busy day to only be met with players who are ffaing the whole night with no one to stop them, I would like to help change this.

Play-Time on Server Group:  470 hours at time of writing

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  7-11 PM most days

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  LooseyGooseyGod

Vouching Players:  LooseyGooseyGod

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,   NA

Edited by VinhDT

• Bot

Hi vinhdt,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

1 hour ago, LooseyGooseyGod said:

+1 rep

Talented and great player to interact with, have never seen anything but clean dueling from Vinh.

Goosey you're the man!

After reading your application and seeing you in game most days and not participating in the rampant FFA and toxic behaviour that is the OCE community, I can definately recomend him as a addition if spots are needed to be filled..

+1 from me

On 20/03/2020 at 10:15 AM, VinhDT said:

STEAM_0:0:36749755

Also if you may replace this with you steamid 64 ie this "76561198033765238"

4 hours ago, The_Egatron said:

After reading your application and seeing you in game most days and not participating in the rampant FFA and toxic behaviour that is the OCE community, I can definately recomend him as a addition if spots are needed to be filled..

+1 from me

Thank you Egatron, if there's no need for a new mod right now then i'm happy to wait til a slot opens up.

Edited by VinhDT

• 2 weeks later...
  • ruthles_kila locked this topic