SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] Goose's Moderator Application

Goose

Steam Account Name:  Goose
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53153695

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hi I'm Goose. I am a long-time community server player with nearly three years of administrator experience across two communities. I was previously Minigames Manager and Jailbreak Administrator in this community and would like to return to contributing to the server.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  - I was literally server manager
- Development experience (both server and SourceMod coding)
- Knowledgeable about mapping and sever management
- Over 30 days of in-game server administration (across Jailbreak and Minigames).
- Respectful and hold myself and the server to a high standard

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I deserve to be apart of the Killzone Gaming Staff Team due to my immense amounts of experience in both administration and development, my previous dedication to the server and my desire to improve the server. Prior to my retirement in 2018, I was assisting Skyprah in the development of the server through both improving the server and the addition of new features for the server, which I continued to do when I was Jailbreak Administrator and when I returned to that role earlier this year.

My knowledge of the server and of maps allows me to assist greatly in the improvement of the server and I am able to assist the other members of the staff team and work as part of a team as shown by my previous experience in the role. I consistently showed throughout my previous time as administrator to be someone who could deal with issues on the server and control the server single-handedly even at its busiest, across both server groups.

Cheers, Goose

Play-Time on Server Group:  About 11 days

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Currently my playtimes are a bit varied due to complications with uni

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Snap

Vouching Players:  Lighten

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by Goose

1be.gif

+one good player, i swear his name is familiar. cant remember where i saw it tho

nah top bloke, should be admin

• Like 2

(Private to ybSnapz) Zing: cant wait until snapz gets declined xd[ret] (Private to ybSnapz) Zing: oh shit wrong per

Definitely a recommendation, 

Hardworking guy. Only improvement I can see is improving your activity over the past couple weeks/months to come.

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

+1 Previously, Goose was a great minigames manager who sacrificed lots of time on minigames, he will do the same if he is accepted so hurry up and accept this.

• ruthles_kila locked this topic