SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] ThatAintFalco's Moderator Application

ThatAintFalco

Steam Account Name:  ThatAintFalco
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20490560

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Long time lover of FPS. Avid Gamer. Good CSGO community presence. I consider myself a very fair and honest person. I'm very easy going and am not easily triggered and deal with conflict situations logically and professionally.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Reliability: I'm extremely active and can supervise the server at unstaffed hours if needed.
Friendliness: I've played CSGO for a long time and I like to think of myself as a respectful, mature and easy going person. I tend to have a good rapport with the community.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I've noticed people being abusive via text and mic and I feel I could help moderate the server to limit the toxicity to make it more welcoming to both new and frequent players. I would also be able to assist with the removal of cheaters from the server. I think I would be a good fit to the Killzone staff team because I frequently am on both the Retake servers and the Aim maps whilst warming up for competitive/faceit or just to simply unwind. I have a good rapport with a few of the regulars on the server and I like to think I'm a fairly neutral person so if it was to come down to it I wouldn't kick for personal reasons it would always be with evidence.

In the past I have had admin experience through the organization and management of my own Call of Duty team. This enabled me to deal with a number of issues including server bullying/abuse, possible cheating and griefers. I feel like this experience is directly transferable to being a moderator for KZG.

I have some experience in using source bans from my time in TF2. Due to knowing a KZG admin personally, they have assisted me in understanding the disciplinary system and what is and isn't acceptable on KZG servers and the forums.

I am proficient with shadowplay and understand the importance of gathering evidence to back-up my decisions or claims when moderating the server, in order to show to the more senior staff.

In my time playing on the KZG retakes servers I have noticed a lack of admin or moderator presence. I want to help and keep the community fun and friendly for everyone but without a mod online there isn't much anyone can do to prevent the toxicity from spreading. I feel like I can fill that gap.

Play-Time on Server Group:  Aim 1 v 1 : 13 hours, Retakes: 2 days., Retakes Executes: 12 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  My availability varies, however I can usually attend the server in short notice.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Mr Awesome,

Vouching Players:  Taz_Dawg, Shifto , Wurls, Timuwu , Pine, Blurple, Tal

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by ThatAintFalco

+rep Known Falco for almost 3 years, very mature and easy going guy, would make a great mod.

• 2 weeks later...

-1 Played a scrimmage against him and he was so toxic, definetly not someone you want on your admin team. 

Hi Falco, please get in touch with me via Discord or Steam (Discord prefferably) :) 

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic