SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Mr Spiff's Moderator Application

Mr Spiff cs.money

Steam Account Name:  Mr Spiff
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:423858357

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a 17 Year Old Australian Male from Melbourne

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I would be able to come onto the server at anytime during the next few months due to Covid-19. I also play quite a bit of CSGO and love the KZG Community, sometimes there are quite a bit of mistakes. But never the less I just play quite a bit of CSGO, I love to bike Ride and play CS... that's it really

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I don't deserve anything, neither does anyone else really. But I think that when I'm on the server I'm able to play without being recognised a whole lot, and if something does happen I'm there. But in one of my friend groups, they all wanted to be able to play and if something is wrong then someone was there to be able to take care of it. Then they all said I should because I seems the most chill and quiet about it.

Play-Time on Server Group:  About 3-4 In a week

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Sever Group?
I usually play Wednesdays and Saturdays otherwise weeknights sometimes, when I'm not at work. But when I'm called to something important or when I'm needed, I get there most of the time. When they need me at work I go there. Wednesdays - 12 AEST to 6 AEST they may vary though. Saturdays anytime, Weeknights sometimes

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  N/A

Vouching Players:  Quickes

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

The server is actually retake executes #2 but I couldn't find retake or executes on the form

Hi Mr Spiff,

Unsure if this has been told to you or not. When applying for AIM staff you are applying for all servers under the AIM Category, this includes all Retakes and Executes. 

http://killzonegaming.gameme.com/ - Here is where you can check your playtime regards to fit the role your applying for. 

Best of Luck with your application has lots effort.

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

• 2 weeks later...

DENIED,

Sorry but we do not think you have spent enough time on our servers to be moderating them. When you have acquired more playtime, feel free to re-apply 

• HawKies locked this topic