SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] zena's Unban Appeal

zena

Steam Account Name: zena

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:166078231

Alternate Accounts: none

Server Group: COMBAT SURF 

Server:  COMBAT SURF

Other:  

Reason for Ban: Cheating?

Admin that Punished You: Anti Cheat

Reason for Ban: Cheating?

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Yea basically i havent cheated since i got banned on tf2. I dont want to risk getting another VAC. I had joined for a couple of mins, and i had just closed me streaming cs on discord. The only other programs i had open whilst i was playing was windows explorer, snipping tool, discord, skype and chrome. I had butter message reeda who had joined and left as soon as i was banned and he said it may of been that i had another vac ban on my profile. if that is the case id like to appeal for an unban but if after your deliberation you decide to keep me banned thats fine as well. The former is preferred.

Anyways, thanks for the consideration :)

• Bot

Hi zena,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 4 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management