SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] Swagalicious's Moderator Application

Swagalicous

Steam Account Name:  Swagalicious
Steam ID: 76561198178183733

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am an honest and hardworking individual who works well with others and has a complete and utter contempt for injustice, bullies and unsportsmanlike behaviour. I abide by the tenets of honesty, integrity, fairness and courtesy in everything that I do. I work well with others and am very sociable.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I believe I can bring qualities such as honesty, integrity, fairness, teamwork and respect to the KZG team.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I believe I deserve to work as apart of the Killzone Gaming Staff Team (KZST) due to a variety of reasons. The first of which is my experience within Mordhau's community, whilst I do not believe I am well known across the community as a whole those who play with me seem to regard me as a courteous and fair player who doesn't resort to harassment and bullying upon losing. This is particularly applicable within 1v1 duel servers as an admin would inevitably need to work with a variety of people ranging from the naïve newbie, experienced veteran to the toxic casual, having an admin that is calm, courteous and composed is an advantage that will ensure that those who break the rules are disciplined but also not ostracised and alienated from the community as a whole. The second reason why I believe I should be apart of the KGST is the tenets in which I pride myself on and strive to apply in all aspects of my life. These being Honesty, Integrity, Courtesy, Fairness and Teamwork. I believe honesty is honestly the best policy in all situations ranging from a simple personal encounter with a stranger to disciplining a troublemaker on a server, in order for a rulebreaker to learn from their mistakes they must be aware of the rules they are breaking and as such should be told directly and honestly. Integrity is a value that is at my core as firm, uncompromising principles are integral to keeping healthy relationships and maintaining order within a server- an admin cant give other players a free pass because their mates. This feeds into fairness, from my personal experiences a good leader and disciplinarian must enforce the rules fairly according to the severity of the breach. Courtesy is a value I pride myself on highly as I endeavour to remain respectful to all people I meet regardless of race, creed, gender or any other personal feature, as an admin I believe it is important to remember there is another person on the other side of the screen and as such they must be treated with dignity and respect, this'll ensure a positive experience and prevent players from becoming alienated. Finally, teamwork dare I say is a quintessential piece of working as a part of TEAM, I am able to work with a variety of people regardless of personal differences and reservations in order to achieve whatever goal or tasked that is required of me.

Thank you for your consideration

Play-Time on Server Group:  120 hours played on KZG approx

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Monday to Friday 4:00pm-6:00Pm, 8:00pm-9:00pm
Saturday- Sunday 3:30pm-10:pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Psycho, ChunkyCrusader

Vouching Players:  Psycho, CruncnyCrusader

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi Swagalicous,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

I think hes a good guy i seen him on KZG quite a bit and he's definitely trustworthy

+1 Rep from me 

• ruthles_kila locked this topic