SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] ✠ Majinpoo's Moderator Application

Majinpoo

Steam Account Name:  ✠ Majinpoo
Steam ID: 76561198145825273

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Cyber Security student. Currently studying IT from NSW, active member and admin on a few discord channels and a rust server.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I believe I can bring some experience with moderating serves and some charm and humour. I am pretty easy going and get along with everyone.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I get along with 99% of the people who regularly play on the KZG servers. This includes the memers and the veterans/serious folk. I think having the balance of enjoying the game and not ruining others experience is important for player growth and being able to sustain and keep the people playing from that growth. I believe my fair judgement who be a great addition to the team.

Play-Time on Server Group:  300 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Monday - Tuesday 6PM - 2AM
Wednesday - Friday - All day
SAturday - Sunday - 3PM - 10PM

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Paratheus

Vouching Players:  Keriti, Paratheus, |SPQR| Spanky Dank

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  Yes ,   Rust

tenor.gif

• Bot

Hi Majinpoo,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Vouch for Majin, great time, would be good to have in the team as he gets along with the community very easily. +10,000,000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management