SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Y3p's Moderator Application

Y3p

Steam Account Name:  Y3p
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:234744813

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Always joking around in game (apart from when punishing players) usually quiet, loves to talk to other players and have friends to talk to and to be apart of a nice community.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Staff experience: Respectful to all players: Understanding of how to warn/punish players fairly + demo recordings for proof of bans and other punishments:

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  After Staffing Blackwonder (TF2 community) (Staff application here for proof: https://blackwonder.tf/threads/y3ps-moderator-application.19653/ If you need more feel free to dm me) since November last year and i have a high knowledge of how to staff, how to detect and ban cheaters, fair punishments/time lines (for example: Toxicity: 1 hour gag/mute > 1 day mute/gag > 3 days > ect. I understand how to be staff in game, and how to deal with almost every situation, as i have experienced all of them. I already have all the Sourcemod commands memorised, and how to punish players quickly and how to warn players. I have also seen a lack of staff when it comes to in-game, where i very RARELY seen staff in game, which leads me to believe i can be a huge help to the community.
Staffing stats from other servers: 198 Comm blocks: 52 bans (most of which are cheaters + calladmin abuse) (Data collected from Blackwonder forums/bans websites)

Play-Time on Server Group:  Connection Time: 3 days 15:08:22 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Usually will play for a few hours daily during the week 4PM-10PM
During the weekends im free all day sunday. (all estimates times will change obviously)

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  why is this needed?

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  Yes ,   Blackwonder (Blw.tf)

• Bot

Hi Y3p,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 2 weeks later...
  • HawKies locked this topic