SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] SkitMaster's Unban Appeal

water

Steam Account Name: SkitMaster

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:450039271

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_0:1:213951073

Server Group: AWP 

Server:  AWP - AWP AU

Other:  

Reason for Ban: Cheating Infraction

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: Cheating Infraction

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Hello Its water!
As some of you may know i have been playing on my brother's laptop and account (SkitMaster) due to my laptop being broken. I honestly have no clue what "cheating infraction" is and I DEFINITELY dont do it. I was just having fun on Awp_Blocks when i got fasley perm banned by console. I have played KZG awp for over a year now and I am decently known in the server. I have over 700 hours on the server alone on my main which shows that I have fun on it. I have never EVER EVER cheated in my life and i'll never will. Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

Edited by water
spelling mistake

• Bot

Hi water,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

+rep

water is a great guy, i cant even imagine him cheating. pls unban. also shadow is right, people did get banned for no reason at all!!!Dogs Love GIF by Chippy the Dog

• Nala locked this topic