SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] Sorrow's Unban Appeal

Sorrow [Not The Admin]

Steam Account Name: Sorrow

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:128680624

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_0:1:525128895

Server Group: AWP 

Server:  AWP - AWP AU

Other:  

Reason for Ban: "talking shit"

Admin that Punished You: My Name Is Tito

Reason for Ban: "talking shit"

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I was banned I believe because I said something negative towards My name is tito, in a discord server that had no association to KZG. I did not cheat, nor grief, nor harm any individual in any way. I have committed over 26 days of playtime to the AWP server and during that time I have never brought personal problems or anything related to staff onto that server or its community. Under what grounds does tito have to ban me because me and him had an altercation? I don't understand how this ban is justified in any way at all? Is it because he is a staff member he cannot take criticism or opinions over the internet? Again I ask how an altercation that occurred on discord, on a server unrelated to KZG, constitutes a ban towards me? We are on the internet where criticism and opinions are going to be heard and if you don't like my opinion don't listen to it, but why is he allowed to ban me from the server when I didn't break any rules? A ban reason being "talking shit" how utterly childish and benign is that, is he banning me because we do not get along, is this a dictatorship? Under what grounds is he even allowed to ban me because me and him had an argument?

• Bot

Hi Sorrow [Not The Admin],

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

1 minute ago, Meli said:

Because you're a dick and they don't want you around anymore would be my guess

If you want to call me a dick that is fine, your opinion. But I don't start shit on the server or in any of KZG communities, so why am I banned? So a staff member doesn't like someone so they are allowed to ban them?

No I'm not going to shut the fuck up. I have 26 days on this server and it means something to me, I don't know who you are but you're access to the server isn't fucking banned so shut the fuck up. Maybe I should have said nothing but everyone is entitled to their opinion and what Tito did to cause all this was wrong. I am allowed to believe it was wrong and I am allowed to voice my opinion on discord servers that aren't related to KZG. You shouldn't be able to ban me because you don't like what I said, I did not break any rules.

Abusive admin shouldnt be perma ban, u cant just perma ban someone for talking shit to u once this is the real world grow up, fix ur games like the console bans and other glitches instead of perma banning someone for 'shit talking'

• ReedaNZ locked this topic