SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] YOshimasa's Moderator Application

yosh

Steam Account Name:  YOshimasa
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:512146629

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: hey I'm yosh, i'm a 16 year old that loves video games and especially cs go. I'm just your everyday teenager with upgraded responsibility and what others have called, a funny sense of humour. I am real big into computers and gaming and its my favorite pass time. I have been into gaming since I was about 5 when I got my first playstation and ever since then I love to just come home from school and let go with my favorite games. I like to think of myself as out going and i'm always up for a good challenge.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  For the many qualities i believe i carry, responsibility is the one i would say stands out the most, as not just online but in real life, if im ever in a position where its needed i will always step to the plate and do whats right and be honest under any circumstances. For some other qualities I would bring to the KZG community, they would have to be my willingness to bring happiness to people and just making friends and helping people. I love to just sit and chat with people, or if its getting heated in game never escalate events and try and calm the situation. My immediate judgement when it comes to important decisions and or minor ones can often stand out and generate great outcomes, this decision making of mine would help if I was given the role of moderator when it comes to fair punishments and analyzing a situation within the server to help anyone within it. Generally 'm just a happy dude looking to have fun on cs and make it fun for everyone else.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I have been playing KZG for at least 1 to 1 and 1/2 years but previously on different accounts. KZG casual competitive is the server I play the most and if i'm not playing on there it's either KZG 1v1s/ bhop or some faceit/mm. I think I have familiarised myself with a fair amount of the casual competitive players in a good way and have never gotten a ban or deserved mute. I'm always friendly and cannot remember a toxic moment in which I contributed too. I am always on during the day if i'm not at school and if it is a school day i"m always on for a good couple of hours when I get home. One thing I have noticed is on a school night during the 3.30 pm to 7 pm there might only be 1 or 2 admins/mods joining the server and a lot of the times in which i'm there a lot of things in which an appropriate admin/ mod decision could solve a situation. I'm a loyal player on the KZG servers and I love the community and want to see it grow.

Play-Time on Server Group:  3d 16:58h

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Everyday on holidays from around 12pm to 9pm but with breaks in between.
School days 3:30pm to 7pm unless I have work.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  revers3

Vouching Players:  None

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by yoshimasa
grammar overhaul

DISCORD - yosh#4162

STEAM https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198984558987 

• Bot

Hi yoshimasa,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• HawKies locked this topic