SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Fletch's Moderator Application

₣Ł€ŦĆĦ_19

Steam Account Name:  Fletch
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:216123953

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: My name is Ethan, I'm 15 and I play too much CS:GO. Besides gaming 'til ungodly hours, I play Rugby and AFL. I love any food that's not healthy for me, and am addicted to improving myself whether it be school marks or my CS:GO skill.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I am a natural born leader in any environment, or at least that's what my teachers and friends say. No matter what it is, in a CS:GO competitive game or a school project, I always become an IGL or leader. I enjoy helping others, to the point where I've been accused of doing the admin's job for them xD. On a lesser note, I often seem to find myself in the right place at the right time, if it be helping someone with the !ws commands or reporting a cheater.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I know I deserve to be a part of KZG's team because I'm constantly helping people on whatever server I'm on, or just spending too much time on the KZG servers in general. I always go out of my way to help anyone in peril. I have helped out the existing admins on a few new features they have implemented. I've been the "guinea pig" so to speak for multiple tests, mostly from Fedora.

I deserve to be working with the KZG admin team because I am a valuable asset when trying out new features or even creating a new server. I already have a few ideas on things that, with my help, could easily be implemented into the arsenal of KZG servers and features.

I'm a hard worker, and as my Dad says, "When the going gets tough, the tough get going". I'm very passionate about CS:GO and especially the KZG severs, and will try my utmost to improve the servers and well being of users in any way I can. I can easily employ my previous helper/administrator roles into my work at KZG. I've been a helper in a few discord servers, and helped run my mate's Minecraft server.

I know fairly well how to evaluate and punish offenders of rules. I can take in multiple factors to give what is deemed the most suitable punishment for the offender. I am a very loyal and honest person, and will try to be as fair as possible no matter what position I'm in. As Atticus Finch says in To Kill A Mockingbird, "You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view…until you climb in his skin and walk around in it.”

To summarise, I deserve to be a KZG moderator because
- I'm a great helper to anyone who needs assistance, and will go out of my way to do so
- I have multiple new ideas that I would love to share with the KZG team to improve the servers
- I'm a hard worker, and am passionate about everything required in this job
- I am a very fair person, and am loyal and understanding

Play-Time on Server Group:  Estimated 415 hours total, mostly Casual Competitive, with some in 1v1 Arena and Retakes.

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Normally about 1 hour or so a day (I also play casual or wingman), times vary depending on my mood or how much homework I have. Nonetheless I play almost daily, about 12 hours a week (1 a weeknight, 2 or 3 on Saturday and Sunday if time permits). This is all going up though as with quarantine and no school.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Only mods/admins i'm friendly with are Fedora and Hey I'm Kora, but they don't fit the criteria :(.

Vouching Players:  Hey I'm Kora ❤ (Mod for AWP); OutstandingName, Bad Bet Bernum

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi ₣Ł€ŦĆĦ_19,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 2 weeks later...
  • HawKies locked this topic