SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] SpaceJam2k's Moderator Application

SpaceJam2k

Steam Account Name:  SpaceJam2k
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:194486743

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I would consider myself strong, kind hearted and a good talker. I got fired from maccas and i love the gym & Im a kzg veteran admin!

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Good communication skills, Good problem solving, Experience in administration on servers. (kzg), joy and positivity.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I deserve to be in KZG because i have the skills and experience necessary to deal with these lowlife spammers, hackers and negative people that try to pull down KZG. KZG needs a strong team with strong minds that know how to handle situations seriously and maturely when the matter comes which i believe i fit in this group.

Play-Time on Server Group:  400-500 mayb more?

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  30-1hour each time but with these powers. I would make sure to double check on the server multiple times during the day.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Non

Vouching Players:  Non

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by SpaceJam2k

sky.png

• Bot

Hi SpaceJam2k,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 2 weeks later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic