SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Samatazz's Unban Appeal

Samatazz

Steam Account Name: Samatazz

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:35646080

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_1:0:24213171

Server Group: SKILL 

Server:  SKILL SURF - Beginner #1

Other:  

Reason for Ban: Supposed advertising of another server and then for avoiding my ban on an alt account

Admin that Punished You: Skyprah

Reason for Ban: Supposed advertising of another server and then for avoiding my ban on an alt account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I believe i have served my time, Nearly 2 years since my last ban and i haven't avoided my ban since then. I typed up a rather long winded unban request when my alt account got banned initially which was a bit of a back and forth between me and skyprah providing proof of each accusation and me proving my innocence in the end i was simply told it was too early for me to ask for an unban request and to try again later. I proceeded to try again later but it was denied without a reason for the denial so heres a few extra reasons i believe i should be unbanned:
- I have quality bants, I will keep the server laughing and enjoying themselves for an endless amount of time
- I have gained the respect of a lot of top tier surfers through my days of creating the Australian skill surf scene into what it now is
-I can bring new and old faces back to your community, Through the respect i have gained a lot of people usually try to follow me around on surf servers to say hi and im sure that would bring a great community atmosphere to your servers!
-i really just wanna chill out and play some surf with some bants, thats legit it. I dont have time for anything hardcore so i just wanna chill and relax

Now i don't know what my rep is among the admin staff on this server but i do believe i should get a second chance, i may have shit talked this community in the past due to me being frustrated with the way certain things were handled and dealt with and the lack there of. but i know it wasn't a one sided thing. Its all in the past now and i just want to surf and chill. I apologise for any past wrong doings and would like to be given another chance to play and help you grow the community.

Also just for ease of use for you guys here is my first unban request: 

There was an image deleted by skyprah in this one and it was locked before i could reply to the last post as well so i was never able to defend that one, and you can see the support from the community during the initial phase at the time. But its all a long time ago and i just want to surf again.

Thank you kindly, Samatazz

Edited by Samatazz

• Bot

Hi Samatazz,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Denied

Please try again in a few months

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

• Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) locked this topic

Hi Samatazz,

It is to my pleasure to override @Bl@ñk (Bl@storious)'s Decision and unban you :)

However you will be perm silenced and have an oppurtinity to apply at a later date.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming