SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Surfs up -__- Momentos's Moderator Application

Momentuim

Steam Account Name:  Surfs up -__- Momentos
Steam ID: 76561198995011311 (permalink)

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: i am a kind person who dose not mind giving a helping hand when needed. chill when it comes to surf

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  .i am can respect people if i am treated with the same respect
.i am able to enforce the rules of the server if need be (eg warning then the appropriate punishment)

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  i believe that i Deserve to be part of Killzone Gaming's Staff Team because i am able to stand up and define what is right and wrong in the surfing community. By doing this the surf community can be a friendly environment for all people trying to play and get better at the game. most people when they are surfing would say that the server is a fun community to be apart of but there are a few outliers in the mix. people who mic spam are not acceptable as it can be very distracting and very annoying. being an admin would mean that there would be an extra staff to be on when the others are not to further ensure the people who are breaking the rules can be dealt with

Play-Time on Server Group:  112 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  3-8 on a weekday or 10-7 on a weekend

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  laneyy, Jhonny sins, superior

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  No

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi Momentuim,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) locked this topic
  • Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) unlocked this topic

Denied

Please try again in a few months

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

• Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) locked this topic