SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] woat's Unban Appeal

woatisaim

Steam Account Name: woat

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:174966462

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_0:0:511123078

Server Group: AWP 

Server:  AWP - AWP AU

Other:  

Reason for Ban: Cheating Infraction

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: Cheating Infraction

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: The obvious, I wasn't cheating. Im not quite sure how I got banned really. I logged on to the server to test if my ping was okay for comp as my wifi had been pretty crap the last few hours. I played a bit and through my rustiness i went 3-8 or something like that. I suddenly had a connection error and my game froze and started counting down until I was auto kicked. My wifi started working again with about 10 seconds to go. I spawned in the next round after I died whilst being frozen from the connection error. And I just got banned which surprised me. At first I thought it would have been for duplicate account but I have not been on that account in months. There's not even a demo to support console banning me. Maybe it had something to do with me reconnecting after my wifi had broken but how would that be considered cheating. To be honest im quite confused and would like this to be taken into consideration. Any review of this would be greatly appreciated thank you.

• Bot

Hi woatisaim,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management