SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Chod3's Unban Appeal

Kebabatek

Steam Account Name: ✪Chod3

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:58867974

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_0:0:540697160

Server Group: AIM 

Server:  AIM - Retakes #2

Other:  

Reason for Ban: Duplicate Account

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: Duplicate Account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Hey KZG staff, I just first want to apologise for playing with a duplicate account. I did not realise at the time that this was against the rules and I apologise for that and take full responsibility. I believe i should be unbanned due to this being my first time offense aswell as (on my main, my alt can stay unbanned if you think that way) because im an active member on 1v1 arena, awp and executes while also being part of the KZG discord and steam group. I promise never to use my alternate account again and stay on my main. Thank you for your time.

Edited by Kebabatek

• Bot

Hi Kebabatek,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management