SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Trippa Snippa's Moderator Application

trippa snippa

Steam Account Name:  Trippa Snippa
Steam ID: 76561198278501398

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Pretty good at surf, ditched KP when it closed to come here, much better choice. Used to be a mod on KP, i recon i did pretty well.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  More funny moments, and my mates will join

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Been grinding ranks for a few days, not to flex but already made it to skilled.

Play-Time on Server Group:  4 hrs

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  usually 1hr per time, atleast once or twice a day

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  swatt101

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  Yes ,   not anymore but was in KP

• Bot

Hi trippa snippa,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Sorry but 4 hours really isn't enough to be able to acquire staff imo. You should play more and get use to the community and make a name for yourself. Once i've seen that from you i think you will have a better shot (Edit: You should also add more information and show more effort into your application). Either way i haven't seen you yet so good luck

The good thing about your application is that when you log on and play, you play for a long time. mods and admins play almost every day, You played 3 times in Jan, once in Feb and once in March. we would love to see you more active.. Please apply again in a few months. Also for your future reference, your steam id is STEAM_0:0:159117835

Denied

Edited by Bl@ñk (Bl@storious)

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

• Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) locked this topic