SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] BigBuck's Moderator Application

BigBuck

Steam Account Name:  BigBuck
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198172299323/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Just a regular cs go player that has been playing mini games for about 4 years now and i thought i would apply for mod

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I just like to make people laugh and cheer up the servers So everyone has a good time

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I will make sure anyone who isn't applying to the rules will be muted or timed out i also just want to be mod so i can make sure all the people who are screaming in their mics and who are just making people annoyed or mad will be stopped because there are alot of them around now and i just want to make people have a good time

Play-Time on Server Group:  373 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  i play everyday mostly around the afternoon at like 2;00 pm and get off at 12:00 am

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  Hrollo,toehunter,shadows

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by BigBuck
added vouching players

• Bot

Hi BigBuck,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

-rep, I feel bigbuck, you are far too immature to contribute anything helpful to the kzg team. You do not respect the rules or any of the kzg staff.

Hi BigBuck,

I'm sorry to inform you that your application on becoming a Moderator for our Minigames Server has be declined.

Please re-apply at a later date.

Denied.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic