SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] laffy's Moderator Application

laffy

Steam Account Name:  laffy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:213647885

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I feel like I am a trustworthy person, kind and respectful. I am also quite dedicated when it comes to things like this

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  help get rid of the toxic part of the server, lower the racism and help out bring new ideas for the server

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I feel like I deserve to be part of the Killzone gaming staff team because I am normally on the server every time I play csgo, I will try to give them a helping hand when I can and try my best to give back to the community, I will attempt my hardest to lower the toxicity and racism on the server and try calm down those few peopling screaming or harassing other players. I've had my far share of people abusing each other, screaming, shouting the n word repeatedly, mic spamming, delaying and people being afk out side of the spawn on course maps and will try my hardest to eliminate these factors from the server, if not fully then hopefully by a noticeable amount. As I said from the qualities above I will also try to give new ideas for the server which could improve the server in many ways and make the server that little bit more enjoyable for everyone. If people have a problem with the server I will try find out what the issue is and let a higher up know about it to get it fixed as soon as possible. I also see that sometimes there is no admin or mod on when shit goes down so I will try get on if I am needed to fix a situation with something or someone. If I end up getting this position I will not take advantage/abuse the commands I am given eg, slaying people for the fun of it, muting people that annoy me and respawning constantly or when I die, I will try be the most respectful I can to the community, if I am in a bad mood I will try my hardest to stay off the server thats probably the best thing I can do since I aint a nice person when I am in a shit mood.

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 days

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  when ever im free to hop on normally 4 days a week but it could vary due to work and various other reasons

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  Hrollo, Wolftic, Bottom Frag Bill, RolfDangs, Soona, souya, Critical

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by laffy

• Bot

Hi laffy,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• My Name is Tito unlocked this topic

+rep! Played with him for a bit! Always fun to be around and a genuine good guy! I would love to see this man on the team, I believe he would be a good addition and the server would benefit greatly with his help :) 

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Fun to play with, great entertainment on the server and is well known but you are just too toxic towards some players. I understand that majority of the time it's banter however you don't seem like much of a role model. If you truly want to become part of the staff team then I suggest you actually try act like one. 

Really enjoy you on the server but it's a -1 from me.

Laffy's fat

sтεαм

I agree with zing, you are a great guy to have banter with and play games with and be on the server with but I don’t feel like you’re staff worthy, you’re a good friend and a good friend to others but as zing said you are really toxic to other players so i will have to -rep you for that 

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management