SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Toan's Moderator Application

Toan

Steam Account Name:  Toan
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/yernaarh

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: probably the most kick back bloke you'll ever meet, 100% will laugh your ass off if you end up in a lobby with me

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  i bring laughter and joy to the server, always like to help other surfers if they need help - im ALWAYS playing on kzg surf now as you know, quarantine lol and obviously you come across some odd people that ruin the server. I'm always on at times when admins aren't on and it gets annoying when people start spamming or harassing people and they just get a laugh out of it. I think i would do good to the server because I honestly love playing surf and im always on KZG servers, it will be on honour to be apart of the team.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I'm always on when one of the staff isnt on the server, and im on at the wierdest times too so i guess its good to have an admin on everytime right? ive actually been surfing for a really long time, i only got back into CSGO probably at the beginning of this year and just got back into surf. ive always wanted to be an admin since i was like 17 lol so i guess why not just give it a chance now :) thanks for your time, i hope i get a feedback!

Play-Time on Server Group:  21:18:57 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  5pm-3am most days

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Revolx

Vouching Players:  Revolx

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi Toan,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hi there, 

Thanks for applying, I personally haven't seen you on but that's just me, have talked to Revolx and he said he has known you for a while now. I'm only just coming back from a short break so I haven't had an opportunity to have a chat with you yet so I hope to see you on the server :). The application itself could use a little bit more punctuation and grammar, possibly a little bit more information but those are just minor issues anyway. Good luck with your application.

Edit: You just got banned on 1v1 for cheating // bhop scripting. Nice going there. Went from neutral to -rep in 2 hours. How disappointing.

Edited by Big Hob

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management