SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Tryhard's Unban Appeal

Tryhard

Steam Account Name: Tryhard

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:501811016

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_NONE

Server Group: COMBAT SURF 

Server:  SKILL SURF - Beginner #1

Other:  

Reason for Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
SMAC 0.8.6.0: ConVar sv_competitive_minspec violation

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
SMAC 0.8.6.0: ConVar sv_competitive_minspec violation

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I am a good member in the csgo community and would just like to play some surf and bhop maps for fun with my friends
I dont know why i was banned, it says for duplicate account but i only had 1 other account which i deleted and made a new one
on my old account it says i was banned for SMAC 0.8.6.0: ConVar sv_competitive_minspec violation, which i searched and it is a
This command sets whether or not client convars are limited to their minimum/maximum values (e.g. field of view) to prevent players from getting a big competitive advantage. Default is 1 (enabled), which is recommended. 0 / 1 Set to 0 to disable forcing the client convars to their minimum/maximum values. Set to 1 to disallow the client setting convars outside of their min/max values (default and recommened).
0.8.5.2 (which isn't even an official version and is simply 0.8.5.1 with some comments about licensing added) is very outdated and shouldn't be used. This specific false positive you're describing is not the only one 0.8.5.2 has. Even the latest development version (0.8.6.0 b244c49794c6) is quite outdated but as long as you don't use the smac_eyetest module (only incase of CS GO) should still work fine.

• Bot

Hi Tryhard,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

DENIED.

can't follow a simple request.

2 hours ago, Killzone Gaming Bot said:

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

lxgU5e3.png
DO NOT MAKE ANOTHER APPEAL WITHIN THE NEXT 14 DAYS OR IT WILL BE DENIED AGAIN.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic