SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Big Delicious's Moderator Application

Big Delicious

Steam Account Name:  Big Delicious
Steam ID: vman3v0

Sex: male

Desciption of Myself: ive been playing CS:GO for 5 years, only play on weekends due to working full time. I am a 24yo asian living in Sydney. I work full time as an Engineer, went to uni at UNSW. I play games such as CSGO, BL3, SC2, PUBG.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  i have been playing on the KZG servers for a couple of years now, i am competitive but still have fun playing. i dont bully any one on the server and try to be positive when i can. Since i have been on the servers for a while and understand the rules i can enforce the rules in a fair and just manner, while maintaining a high entertainment level. 

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I have been playing on KZG AIM server for years now and have been there for a lot of the highs and lows. i have played with many regulars (RetroViper, Ruthles_ Kila, Anarchy, Moose, LuLu, Hunter, Bahama, Zud, Jumbo, oksd, Fedora, etc.) on the server and some of them are on my friends list. Due to my regular interactions with the above people, i am comfortable in creating discussions and making the game more entertaining. I don't rage quit or give any negative reinforcement so that everyone can enjoy their time on KZG

Play-Time on Server Group:  I have played more than 1000hours on KZG,.

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I am only able to play on weekends and holidays.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  RetroViper, Fedora, Ruthles_Kila

Vouching Players:  See above, most of the regular players on the AIM KZG server will know me

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No.  

Edited by Big Delicious

XM4LYF

• Bot

Hi Big Delicious,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Literally the biggest head on the block. 

5 Head +Rep.

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management