SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] pls commend me's Moderator Application

plscommendme

Steam Account Name:  pls commend me
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53761704

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm a 27 year old gamer who enjoys playing CSGO on the regular.

Full-time work allows me to unwind on the casual competitive server and also socialize with the other players (especially now that we're in quarantine!). Luckily, I still have a job that can be done from home so it still feels great to be able to jump on and see the servers being more lively after a hard day's work.

I've been gaming almost my whole life and enjoy all types but, currently, I seem to be only drawn to the casual competitive server on CSGO as my go-to. I'd like to think I'm an outspoken person and get along with everyone on there.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Seeing as I seem to be one of the older players on the server, I'd like to think I can bring a sense of maturity when it comes to tough judgement and decision making. I'm quick-thinking, mainly because I have to be in my real job, but can also be empathetic when need be.

Now that the server has a lot more people playing around the clock, I believe it wouldn't hurt to have a couple more moderators that love being active with the community and making sure everyone is in a good environment to game in peace. I'm the first one to always say hello to everyone when I join and I like to think that I get along with anyone (not sure if anyone hates me but who knows!).

I'm a pretty easy-going guy who loves to play games and socialize with the people on the other side. One of the best things about the server is that a lot of people can take a joke and banter without taking it too far. I'd like to think that, if given the opportunity, I can be a good moderator as I get along with my teammates and can diffuse heated discussions via jokes and silly sounds before things need to be escalated.

I'd also be very great at enforcing the rules as my real-life job requires me to be following strict rules at all times. I can apply my real-life skills to virtual-life!

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I've been an avid regular on the casual competitive server for quite some time now. I've never been the one to talk much but, over time, I've gotten used to everyone on the server and can have great conversations with the players there. I spend most my game time playing CSGO (in fact, probably the only game) and I only play this server.

I'd like to think that I'm a likeable guy and get along with everyone there. I'm generally on most evenings and weekends so you'll have yourself a pretty active moderator on the server. I do see players breaking the rules every now and then, and it does get hard sometimes when there isn't a mod on during certain peak hours of play. I'm a loyal player who enjoys the environment we play on but also want to make sure that it's fun for everyone and not a server where players think they can break the rules.

Play-Time on Server Group:  4 days 16:45:27 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  CSGO Casual Competitive 128tick

~3 hours per day, in the evenings - Monday to Friday
~4 hours per day throughout the day - Saturday/Sunday

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  coddo

Vouching Players:  fiiz; Big Delicious; Toje;

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by plscommendme

• My Name is Tito unlocked this topic
  • Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management